Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we just need to ban anyone less than 1000 posts and it will be solved :lol

Is nobody else disappointed about the white strip lights not continuing across the back wall? That's a HUGE oversight in my opinion.

When most people familiar with the company hear "HT won't ever produce a 1/6 Falcon" they'd rightfully be thinking about a toy. What I quoted earlier for Ani-Com is likely going to be more like a 1/6 prop/diorama, incorporating the recently seen cockpit. It can be made of wood and plastics and built entirely by hand. It wouldn't be something to be cranked out of a factory in repetition with custom tooling.

IMO, none of these guys is right nor wrong. Or they're both right and both wrong, however you want to look at it. ;)

Look (a distraction!) some other guys are making a 1:1 TIE Fighter. I don't think it'll be for sale either.

11214230_933609280029383_8888891463023826569_n.jpg

Last edited:
Is nobody else disappointed about the white strip lights not continuing across the back wall? That's a HUGE oversight in my opinion.

Are you talking about the cockpit entrance? I thought that was just white padding like the interior of the corridors, not lights.

I've watched Star Wars over a hundred times and never really noticed those particular lights. I'd only know they were inaccurate if someone like you told me. So nah, not really that big a deal to me.

1) Hot Toys x Disney offering the largest 3000sq ft for showing Marvel and Star Wars products
2) a large diorama for Star Wars including 1/6 Millenium falcom 18 ft long x 12 ft wide x 4 ft height weight 1 tone, followed by 2 1/6 Tie Fighters with over 50 stormtroopers re-creating the scene of MF landed and captured in Death Star
3)displaying pops for STAR WARS VII including villain Kylo Ren and esp VII Stormtrooper
4) dioramma of Avengers 2 big fight scene
Ani-com 2015 ~ 24/7 to 29/7

:yess:

For sale or not, I'm just excited to see a 1:6 scale falcon!!

When most people familiar with the company hear "HT won't ever produce a 1/6 Falcon" they'd rightfully be thinking about a toy. What I linked to earlier is likely going to be more like a 1/6 stage/diorama, incorporating the recently scene cockpit. It can be made of wood and plastics and built entirely by hand. It wouldn't be something to be cranked out of a factory in repetition with custom tooling.

IMO, none of these guys is right nor wrong. Or they're both right and both wrong, however you want to look at it. ;)

Look some guys are making a 1:1 TIE Fighter. I don't think it'll be for sale either.

View attachment 195774

Exactly. And this isn't a first either. They've been building environments for their shows for years now.

image.jpg

I'm still waiting for my Iron Man 2 donut diorama and Batman '89 Joker smylex balloon to go up for preorder.

That's three jokes I tried to rep you for, today, Pix, but alas I must spread some reputation around before I can rep again.

BTW, if everyone re-reads the text I quoted, it doesn't say that Hot Toys will be building the Falcon. It's part of their display, but it's a mystery who will build the thing. Probably contracted out in any case.

Oh ****, when is the Hot Toys 1:6 Tantive IV hallway going up for order!?!!! I see a plaque card!?!?!

image.jpg

I am actually shocked that wasn't made before the Falcon.

Where does he get those wonderfully detailed files?

Did you see how NECA ripped off your beautiful Pescadero diorama with their shoddy display for the Ultimate T-1000? :lol

They were clearly inspired by yours.

Did you see how NECA ripped off your beautiful Pescadero diorama with their shoddy display for the Ultimate T-1000? :lol

They were clearly inspired by yours.

That would be cool if they did see mine but I don't think that's necessarily the case. I mean if you're going to make a Pescadero diorama that window might be an obvious choice to include...also they've got the black and white tile floor. The floor of mine is plain blue, no pattern on it....

Back