Hot Toys Military - U.S. Army 10th Mountain Division Sniper pic & spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In anticipation of this figure, I found this photo:
sniper.jpg

Not 10th MTN, but 82d ABN will do nicely...

Very cool pic. I should be getting my 10th Mountain Sniper any day now. It's interesting that alot people see different things in the headsculpt. I do see a little bit of all the actors mentioned in the headsculpt.

Got this fig on Sat, spent some time today putting him together. M14 mag pouches were a pain to get on. Nice figure overall. I just wish these guys had cloth boots so you could do flexed ankle poses; the articulation in these molded boots sucks. Might have to see if I can pick up some soldier story boots for cheap. EBR is great...telescoping stock and face rest. Backpack is nice, but huge. RAV is incredibly intricate and detailed. I cannot get the LED lamp on his helmet as pictured in the press photos, afraid I'll break the little tab. Luckily it attaches to his head gear on a little velcro strap. Headsculpt is great...has a little smirk as if he's thinking, "Now I've got you...POP!" Couple quick pics...

DSCF4271.jpg

DSCF4272.jpg

DSCF4273.jpg

DSCF4274.jpg

Looks good. I've got a couple of these HT Military figures on order. Snake Eyes kind of pushed me towards it as I think they'll look good together.

Sweet pics! On a side note,I have this one,the spec forces and the air force security and I noticed they are not including the mags for the m4's.They didnt even include an extra mag for the H&K.When I got the G.O.I.it had all the m14 mags included.Just an observation/minor rant.Carry on.

rivera2171:
Where did you get the SF sniper? HK? He seems to still be pre-order in North America.

Yeah, the missing magazines stinks...I'll have to pick some up loose to fill the pouches.

rivera2171:
Where did you get the SF sniper? HK? He seems to still be pre-order in North America.

Yeah, the missing magazines stinks...I'll have to pick some up loose to fill the pouches.

I got the SF sniper and the Airforce security from Toysquare.They shipped both to me at the same time in mid June.

Back