HT-US ARMY RANGER 75th REG with (V1- M249)+(V2-Mk.16, SCAR-L) spec+pic heavy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the pics as attachments from the OSW thread.

I highly recommend registering for that site anyway, especially if you are in to 1/6 military...a lot more activity compared to this forum.

wow! those are nice pix :monkey5 and yet i dont know what to choose Military :monkey5 or Marvel PF :monkey5 dammit why is my life full of decisions :banghead:banghead

AWW screw it both :monkey1

Just got some more detail shots through, better pic of the H/S (still like to see him without the shades) and some great detail shots of that SCAR-L-

24Ranger75thRegiment_Mk16SCAR-L.jpg

25Ranger75thRegiment_Mk16SCAR-L.jpg

26Ranger75thRegiment_Mk16SCAR-L.jpg

27Ranger75thRegiment_Mk16SCAR-L.jpg

28Ranger75thRegiment_Mk16SCAR-L.jpg

29Ranger75thRegiment_Mk16SCAR-L.jpg

I'm gonna have to get at least one of these, that Ed Norton sculpt is pulling me to the M249 version...hmmm, decisions.

I just pre-ordered the U.S. Army Ranger with M249 over at Sideshow. It looks awesome! This will be my first Hot Toys Military Figure and first 12 inch figure in general. I do believe I'm gonna be jumping into the HT Military line. :chew Now all I need is money! :lol

I want the first one, I love Edward Norton. Anyone know where he is at for a good deal?

I ordered both ranger figures from vikingplayground ($110 each), but the M249 gunner is pre-sold out there now. My 10th MTN sniper should be delivered this week.

I think that Ed Norton sculpt could a preview of something HT may bring in the future...of course a 1/6 scale hulk would come in at ~20"...I think that's bigger than the predalien. I'll likely be swapping both head sculpts out; haven't seen too many rangers with beards...SF guys OK, but infantry I don't think so. All the rest of gear looks great and cutting edge issue.

I'll likely be swapping both head sculpts out; haven't seen too many rangers with beards...SF guys OK, but infantry I don't think so. All the rest of gear looks great and cutting edge issue.

I'll be keeping the headsculpts on, but I agree with you on the infantry with full grown beards thing.

I know when I was in the Marines, I would get my ass royally chewed if you weren't freshly shaved every morning with blood dripping. In the field they cut you a bit of slack, but not much.:p

I'll be keeping the headsculpts on, but I agree with you on the infantry with full grown beards thing.

I know when I was in the Marines, I would get my ass royally chewed if you weren't freshly shaved every morning with blood dripping. In the field they cut you a bit of slack, but not much.:p

I had heard that during the war in Iraq, they had eased the regulation on facial hair in order to establish a little PR with the Iraqies. I don't know if it is true. I have seen the special forces and the civilian contractors use the practice extensively. But it does help me to accept the goatees on the figures.

The beards and what not don't really bother me. What has me excited the most is just the detail in the clothing and equipment. Like I said earlier this will be my first Hot Toys Military figure and 12 inch figure in general, so I can't wait.

The beards and what not don't really bother me. What has me excited the most is just the detail in the clothing and equipment. Like I said earlier this will be my first Hot Toys Military figure and 12 inch figure in general, so I can't wait.

Well, be prepared to get sucked in...after my first HT military figure it was all over. I was hooked, and my wallet is not happy. And there are so many other great companies like ACE, toy soldier, soldier story, etc.

Back