Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my bad dude thought you were. peg warmer means to me like itll sit on the peg like a lousy clam shell figure. never heard it the other way around. oops :slap

caught a viral infection and since i'm immuno suppressed it went to town and hit me hard.

i wasn't in long all things considered but it felt longer

I had one a few years ago and I had to go to the ER, my girlfriend thought I was going to die, me too lol.

Glad you're okay now, Nova.
Do not forget to take a picture for us.: Yess:

It's here, gonna open it after a little nap :D

Glad you're alright man, and I hope you like the figure. :wave

I got mine yesterday and I'm VERY pleased with it. I almost didn't buy it based on first impressions and in hand it's easily my favorite figure (of the few I own).

Have been in hospital the last three days :(

but i'm home, mostly better and ready to open up Snake :yess:

caught a viral infection and since i'm immuno suppressed it went to town and hit me hard.

i wasn't in long all things considered but it felt longer

It's here, gonna open it after a little nap :D

To your good health! :duff

And report your finding after your nap. :)

Got my Snake today.It's beautiful no doubt but the fun factor is really really poor.The sneaking suit really restricts the articulation and you should NOT pose this figure with bent arms over time because i can guarantee that will cause tearing on the suit.The Suit is made out of non-strecthy material that is pretty tight on the body so you can imagine.

Im a hardcore MGS fan so im glad i got this figure though.

Got my Snake today.It's beautiful no doubt but the fun factor is really really poor.The sneaking suit really restricts the articulation and you should NOT pose this figure with bent arms over time because i can guarantee that will cause tearing on the suit.The Suit is made out of non-strecthy material that is pretty tight on the body so you can imagine.

:lol

****, I hadn't open mine. And yes; the fun factor is really poor.

:( Kind of suspected this. But as a fan I still like to get one.

Even with this limitation I think it's worth having one. Do not know if Hot toys will continue with this collection.
And even if it continues, I think it's worth having two Big Boss' figure.

Thanks for sharing Espen.. I'm still looking forward to receive mine even though there is an obvious limitation (articulation of the elbows).

Can you at least tell me if we can do this pose for a prolonged period of time?

metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-2004.jpg

I bought MGS 3 HD from psn last night. I was on it for 3 hours last night and had like, 20 minutes of gameplay so i was pretty bored when i knocked it off. Been on it tonight though and had a ton more gameplay. Ive saved adn closed it just after i got the message from EVA warning me about The End.

I bought MGS 3 HD from psn last night. I was on it for 3 hours last night and had like, 20 minutes of gameplay so i was pretty bored when i knocked it off. Been on it tonight though and had a ton more gameplay. Ive saved adn closed it just after i got the message from EVA warning me about The End.

Great fight with the end one of the best fights in mgs.

Back