Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it's DX11, Luke. Then keaton batman DX12 was also nice bit way more impressive figures this year.

There are a few knocks against the DX 12 in my opinion. Aside from the cowl that looks very inaccurate (which everyone already knows), Hot Toys neglected to include a Sonar head and a backpack. Instead, they included them for the 1/4 figure :slap.

There are a few knocks against the DX 12 in my opinion. Aside from the cowl that looks very inaccurate (which everyone already knows), Hot Toys neglected to include a Sonar head and a backpack. Instead, they included them for the 1/4 figure :slap.

Yeah but they did that with dx02 so I respect them a bit for not doing a complete FU towards all who bought the dx02 with just a straight oneup.

My only complaints are the googly cross eyes and his goofy ass expressions and not one neutral faceplate. I also think the Wayne head is just horrible too.

Picture heavy with Snake pics.

001-1_zps5547c9e9.jpg

030-6_zps5a789086.jpg

026-5_zps68328a0f.jpg

Custom Patriot I made, not the greatest custom job haha.

025-5_zps42bae246.jpg

024-5_zps76a67273.jpg

014-4_zps88bc67ea.jpg

The M16 (I forget the exact model number) from MGS3 that comes with the Croc Cap Medicom Naked Snake.

This wasn't touched on but the M63 can be opened up and even has a flip up sight which cannot really be seen in this picture.

050-3_zpsff0c797d.jpg

008-3_zps33df88e0.jpg

Overall I'm happy with the figure but there are soo many short comings. I will post more since I took a lot but the internet on my work PC is terrible.

Don't give a **** what anybody says that figures ****ing awesome and I can't wait to get it first week in January nice pictures

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It's funny how the best play Arts Kai figure comes out and nobody has anything to say about it really I'm talking about Solidus snake

:clap Man the sneaking suit looks so good next to Old Snake and Raiden. I really hope Hot Toys make Solid Snake and Old Snake next.

Final sideshow payment tomorrow. :yess: Can't wait.

He is 12" for sure, not even close to 13".
I must say the HT snake is a bit too short.

The Medicom Naked Snakes are practically midgets and in no way are 1/6, the new line of PAK are about the same height.

The Metal Boss is a good 1/6 but it's got dat thall nhekk >_>

The Medicom Naked Snakes are practically midgets and in no way are 1/6, the new line of PAK are about the same height.

The Metal Boss is a good 1/6 but it's got dat thall nhekk >_>

Yes sure his neck his wayyyy too log but the body is 12".
Body he is one is basically a bad copy of the HT body.

What makes snake looks small his the ankle peg. THey should have give him the long feet peg.

Yes sure his neck his wayyyy too log but the body is 12".
Body he is one is basically a bad copy of the HT body.

What makes snake looks small his the ankle peg. THey should have give him the long feet peg.

The feet have 0 articulation and can only go 360 around.

I don't know about anyone else but the hands suck. I could not get the hands off without the pegs coming with it too. So I had to open up the spare pegs to use in the gun holding/knife holding hands.

I honestly think they should of made the knife metal and stuck a small magnet in the knife holding hand.

Overall as I said it's a great figure, and you get what you pay for. But there is much that is left to be desired.

Yes very true the lack of boots and gloves articulation are a real shame for a charachter like snake.

And those hands can't hold the kinfe at all.

Yes very true the lack of boots and gloves articulation are a real shame for a charachter like snake.

And those hands can't hold the kinfe at all.

He can't hold the knife straight on, in the pics I took you can see I had to turn it like 45 degrees so it would prop itself up on the inside of his palm.

Heat the hand in hot water put the knife in the desired hand hold it closed tightly until it cools problem solved. As far as the boots go im gonna cut the in half at the ankle and glue pleather between so theres a joint in the ankle may do similar to the hands.

Heat the hand in hot water put the knife in the desired hand hold it closed tightly until it cools problem solved. As far as the boots go im gonna cut the in half at the ankle and glue pleather between so theres a joint in the ankle may do similar to the hands.

It's fine how it is, plus I don't really want to modify what I just put over 200$ into if I don't really have to.

Back