Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The glovers are cool, but i fail to see how you would get in any figures hands :S

I really hope when HT makes the MGS1 Snake he'll look exactly like that artwork:
230px-Mgs-solid-snake.jpg

im very worried about how they will handle his face sculpt, for the next few Snakes too

The glovers are cool, but i fail to see how you would get in any figures hands :S

I really hope when HT makes the MGS1 Snake he'll look exactly like that artwork:
230px-Mgs-solid-snake.jpg

im very worried about how they will handle his face sculpt, for the next few Snakes too

I hope they don't give him another Lesbian hairstyle and fat head like the Naked Snake.

And...

for the love of God...

Don't reuse the Naked Snake headsculpt... he is not really a clone because of the stupid retcon.

I never thought Snake had the same face as BB anyway.

I never saw it before but i see the fat head your talking about. The top part of his hair cut looks like MGS1 Snakes to me though, Id say BB has a messier mullet like MGS2 Snake

I never thought Snake had the same face as BB anyway.

I never saw it before but i see the fat head your talking about. The top part of his hair cut looks like MGS1 Snakes to me though, Id say BB has a messier mullet like MGS2 Snake

It was a messier but cleaner mullet than MGSPW, that thing was like a Asian Rock Mullet :rotfl

His head should of been thinner, and he should of have had deeper cheekbones but not to the degree of Snake in MGS2.

basically these lol. The artwork has enough detail o completly base the sculpt off of, so lets see
codec030508.jpg
33906-metal-gear-solid-poster-replica.jpg

I hope they give MGS1 and 2 Snakes different sculpts since they do look differences besides the obvious

Is anyone on the boards making brick or tigerstripe camo suits for this figure? I think the Medi stuff will be too small.

Yeah and it's a shame too because the Medicom tiger stripe is the best representation of the pattern ever done in 1/6 aside from the original 21st Century Toys Ultimate Soldier ones, which are also too small/tight.

Yeah and it's a shame too because the Medicom tiger stripe is the best representation of the pattern ever done in 1/6 aside from the original 21st Century Toys Ultimate Soldier ones, which are also too small/tight.

Aren't they green too? :slap

What ones? The original ultimate soldier ones are spot on for the "advisor pattern" tiger stripes that Naked Snake wore in MGS3. The later release Ultimate Soldier ones were odd and very green, those are probably the ones you mean. The ones that came with the SEAL Stoner Gunner and MIKE force figures.

1/6 tiger stipe is one of those things that manufacturers can't seem to get right.

What ones? The original ultimate soldier ones are spot on for the "advisor pattern" tiger stripes that Naked Snake wore in MGS3. The later release Ultimate Soldier ones were odd and very green, those are probably the ones you mean. The ones that came with the SEAL Stoner Gunner and MIKE force figures.

1/6 tiger stipe is one of those things that manufacturers can't seem to get right.

Elvis is using one that is green but I don't think there is any out there that have the tan and dark brown scheme.

I have that set as well, the benefit of that uniform is the fit is really good and works with the larger Kaustik heroik body. But you're right, the proper one isn't out there.

I wish I had the knowledge of how to make and print camo pattern fabric, or knew a good source, that way I'd make proper tigers and Gurlukovich camo.

The Gurlukovich scheme is still one of the best in the series, I can only push Tiger Stripe above it.

I agree, I love the military look Ocelot has in MGS2. Seb and I are in constant quest to find a useable pattern to dye and make into this pattern lol.

Back