Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool predarnold. Would like to see it with the splitter face camouflage as I had that on 99% of the time.

My perfect version would be Splitter Face camo with the Snake uniform you get from the Boss. :rock

:goodpost: Yup, same here.

Just for fun > Splitter face camo. :)

010_Big_Boss_Predarnold_Camo.jpg

I just hope that enough people will buy the sneaking suit figure, for Hot Toys to warrant making another version of Snake. If the sales of this figure aren't good, MGS might go the way of "Watchmen" or "Assassin's Creed", in which those lines were cut short abruptly because of poor sales.

But, with that said, Hot Toys should have made the wise decision and release a standard-looking camouflage first - just to start off with something that's familiar to everyone. I'm happy about this figure, but the more I see of the pictures, the more I believe that it should have been a Con Exclusive release, produced in limited amounts.

Not sure the sales even matter anymore, sometimes they basically cancel a license before the first figures even release and they have the sales figures yet (Tron Legacy) and keep going with a line even though figures are hanging around in-stock (Captain America, Predator)

Not sure the sales even matter anymore, sometimes they basically cancel a license before the first figures even release and they have the sales figures (Tron Legacy) and keep going with a line even though figures are hanging around in-stock (Captain America)

You're probably right. But, I think Hot Toys is still producing the first Capt. America figure. If you check Sideshow, Capt. America ranks as one of their most popular in-stock products :monkey1.

You're probably right. But, I think Hot Toys is still producing the first Capt. America figure. If you check Sideshow, Capt. America ranks as one of their most popular in-stock products :monkey1.

Yep Captain America is in-stock still, yet they put up the Avengers version. Both Shadow Predator and Classic are still in-stock and yet they put up City Hunter.

So even if these two are still in-stock, they should be others going up for order after they release :pray: :pray:

Yep Captain America is in-stock still, yet they put up the Avengers version. Both Shadow Predator and Classic are still in-stock and yet they put up City Hunter.

So even if these two are still in-stock, they should be others going up for order after they release :pray: :pray:

What I'm saying, is that Capt. America (and even those other figures that you mentioned) are obviously in high demand, and Hot Toys is continuing to produce more so that they can maximize their profits. It's not like the figures are just in-stock and not selling out. They're in stock only because Sideshow keeps getting new shipments from Hot Toys, to replenish the units that were sold and distributed to retailers.

I doubt that MGS will be as popular as Capt. America (at least not in North America). But, hopefully, Hot Toys will have a valid reason to milk the hell out of this series :pray: :pray:

So, with that said, buy this figure... you fools! :monkey3

Man... I completely forgot what I was even writing about. Snake. MGS. My mouth has a taste of chocolate pudding.

It's like you guys want to forget that they obviously ship out more of those characters because they know those will sell.

No problemo. There you go.

Metal_Boss_HTBigboss_Test.jpg
Excellent. Thanks!

Thanks for posting! But, I'm not digging how the body looks like in the uniform, even with the head-sculpt. Hot Toys will have to do the tailoring (or someone like elvis1976) for it to look good.
Yeah, it isn't tailored as well as HT could probably do, but still. . .not bad. I wonder if the body has anything to do with it. Anyone know what body that unlicensed figure comes with? A Truetype knockoff?

Does anyone but me just not really like this figure when every fiber of your being tells you you have to because it's hot toys, and it's snake and it does not exactly look bad by any means,

Something about it just feels I dunno, fake to me. It could be the crappy outfit choice I dunno. It's just not the snake I always wanted.

Back