Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They started with two of the most popular characters of the series and it was a bust. What a waste of a license. I'm glad I got them since this will be all they do.

They started with two of the most popular characters of the series and it was a bust. What a waste of a license. I'm glad I got them since this will be all they do.

The Boss killed the line.

I might pickup Snake down the road, but doubt it. Not a fan of the suit.

been saying this for a while now think this was only for mgs3 which is a waste .

The Boss killed the line.

I might pickup Snake down the road, but doubt it. Not a fan of the suit.

exactly hot toys knew what they were doing with the boss. As for snake I own him looked at him once threw him back in the box imo that's a waste of a figure.

You should sell him so you wont feel so bad about it anymore. My only gripe is that they gave him a poorly built body. The suit would have been fine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just don't understand what miracle version of the sneaking suit Naked Snake that people expected. Its always the same people saying the same thing to the same people. We heard it already. It's starting to get a little boring now.

I just don't understand what miracle version of the sneaking suit Naked Snake that people expected. Its always the same people saying the same thing to the same people. We heard it already. It's starting to get a little boring now.

tumblr_mbaw52RvYm1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

Gazombie?

:chase

:peace

FOR REAL!! It's a fine figure for sure

Even with some of the flaws I love this figure too and IMO the head sculpt is perfect. Just would've preferred a Tiger Stripe Camo instead.

Yeah dude, the sculpt is great. I'd like the hair a bit longer at the back but that was easy enough to solve.

They should have started with the most popular, being Solid Snake and Cyborg Ninja!

They'd better still use this licence and not waste it on the same characters again!

HT getting the licence was a dream for me too but i never imagined theyd waste it, i really hope they continue. If i recall correctly HotToys said they are fans of the franchise

I don't believe that it's all Hot Toys's fault, though. Kojima and Shinkawa seem to have stern control over the official licenses for MGS - since they are the ones who usually announce the Play Arts figures, Revoltech figures, and whatever else via Twitter updates. So, it could be that Shinkawa approved Sneaking Suit Naked Snake and The Boss for Hot Toys to use, and there wasn't much choice on the matter.

Also, let's not forget that Kojima has a huge thing for Big Boss right now...

I don't believe that it's all Hot Toys's fault, though. Kojima and Shinkawa seem to have stern control over the official licenses for MGS - since they are the ones who usually announce the Play Arts figures, Revoltech figures, and whatever else via Twitter updates. So, it could be that Shinkawa approved Sneaking Suit Naked Snake and The Boss for Hot Toys to use, and there wasn't much choice on the matter.

Also, let's not forget that Kojima has a huge thing for Big Boss right now...

Koji only wishes he could implement this CQC on Biggu Bawse.

https://youtu.be/c9Df6uoPrs0?t=28s

They should have started with the most popular, being Solid Snake and Cyborg Ninja!
But then where do you go from there? Down? I dont think MGS 3 Snake is down by any means but as a business plan id rather pepper several main figures here and there rather than just making a few cliche figures that people will buy and not support the line any further.

Back