• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HOT TOYS/Medicom/Custom TDK FIGURE LOT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hhhaney1234

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well the Time has come for me to let go of my TDK figures. I love them because they started me on my collecting but they have stimulated me enough and I am ready to move them on to someone who can continue to enjoy them as I have.

I changed my mind- I realize some people may already have specific figures and don't need all of them.

I AM OPEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS...SO PM ME

ASKING PRICES BELOW - plus shipping (will be calculated based on address and packing material)

Kit Bashed HT Two-Face - $75 or best offer
- HT HEAD, JACKET, HANDS, GUN, COIN, BELT
- Generic: PANTS, SHOES, SOCKS, SHIRT, TIE
- His white shirt has been painted to be a bit more brown burnt looking on the burnt side (not seen the bottom two photos)
4e0d80c6.jpg

4d31fa47.jpg

Last edited:
Bump to the top! I am also selling a COMPLETE w/ Box and all accessories T-800 T2 Hot toys (has been displayed) for 350 or best offer. Pm if interested

42bc73e6.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

Last edited:
BUMP TO THE TOP : Joker FULLSET Reduced and Part out options available for JOKER (picture of part out will be posted in the morning) Know that if you want the full figure you must act fast cause once one item goes through part out the rest of the figure will be parted out. I will combine shipping for multiple items.

bump to the top. i've put this on ebay as well so if people want anything from hear i suggest you message me

Back