Hot toys mark VI photo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they can fix the neck on this figure then why the hell does the iv still seem to have a long neck:dunno ..it looks as if it nothing much has changed since the official pics.

He looks great, but now I am tempted to get it. I only planned on getting one, the BD MK III. Though for those of you wanting a clean MK VI, you might be out of luck. The damage pieces on the thigh are removable, but if you look closely in the toyworld pic, you can see black paint on the thigh wrapping around his leg. It has a similar look to the BD MK III. Personally I like the slightly used look, but it's not a full 2 in 1.

If they can fix the neck on this figure then why the hell does the iv still seem to have a long neck:dunno ..it looks as if it nothing much has changed since the official pics.

Hoping they change the mkIV since the neck on the VI makes a big difference.

Man, War Machine sucks now since now we know a V2 will be coming with Battle Damage :( Too bad they didn't do all of the interchangable parts him WM.

Man, War Machine sucks now since now we know a V2 will be coming with Battle Damage :( Too bad they didn't do all of the interchangable parts him WM.

Can you give me the link to where i can see if that is official?
If i know there is definitely going to be a bdwm i will pass on the regular ..but the info better be solid.

Can you give me the link to where i can see if that is official?
If i know there is definitely going to be a bdwm i will pass on the regular ..but the info better be solid.

You're kidding right? This is Hot Toys. There WILL be a V2, they don't even have to announce it. The 2-in-1 Mark 6 proves it. They wouldn't make a BD Mark 6 without a War Machine to go with it. I don't think we will see the V2 War Machine until a few weeks or months after the V1 is in hand.

You're kidding right? This is Hot Toys. There WILL be a V2, they don't even have to announce it. The 2-in-1 Mark 6 proves it. They wouldn't make a BD Mark 6 without a War Machine to go with it. I don't think we will see the V2 War Machine until a few weeks or months after the V1 is in hand.

I always thought there might be one ..but whats it going to offer now apart from the interchangable damaged parts? ..all the weapons he had in the movie are on the V1 ..unlike The VI which is offering a whole lot more then the IV in terms of weapons and so on..
All i can see that they could give him apart from the damaged parts to make him stand out from the V1 is a fancy base 2 match the VI and a full headsculpt of Rhodes(but we may not even get that as he never appeared in the film that way).

You're kidding right? This is Hot Toys and there's no established pattern to their releases. Of course they'd make a BD mkVI and not a BD War Machine. They do that sort of thing all the time.

Not saying it won't happen, just saying there's no evidence at all that it will.

Nah, Hot Toys has been milking Iron Man for all its worth. There will be a BD War Machine, especially after we are getting a BD Mark 6. I'm just surprised they splurged and made it a 2-in-1. Great for us, but it cuts into their profits I bit I would think.

Nah, Hot Toys has been milking Iron Man for all its worth. There will be a BD War Machine, especially after we are getting a BD Mark 6. I'm just surprised they splurged and made it a 2-in-1. Great for us, but it cuts into their profits I bit I would think.

Your probably right ..but the difference between a possible bd of warmachine and the regular version will be weak compared to the differences between the M3/BDM3 and the IV/VI.
It couldn't offer much apart from the damage..

Your probably right ..but the difference between a possible bd of warmachine and the regular version will be weak compared to the differences between the M3/BDM3 and the IV/VI.
It couldn't offer much apart from the damage..

Nah, they could throw in a MK 2 Rhode flip up helm and/or a full unmasked Rhody and include his military uniform. And then have a black True type come out at the same time like how they did with MJ. Just make this one Howard from Iron man (no goatee). Then you could have either Rhodey! :lol

Wow looks pretty awesome. Kind of lessens my excitement for the IV quite a bit, which I wasn't expecting. The much more accurate neck is a big part of it, but the 2-in-1 and the base is pretty great too.

Maybe a little. Depends on how many get two figures

This is something to worry... That's the new (triangle core) ArcReactor (inserted inside Tony) under the chest plate... with nothing between the Window and Reactor... There should be a triangle RT in between. So it's the same as Mk. 4 (underneath) but they just switched to the new ArcReactor sculpt. A suggestion: They can keep the current setup but switch the window on the chest plate to have some etched depth so it appears to be a triangle RT and lets the light through as such.
20100716_6c1afe56b479d8f0ce1fyb8apnjTabvF.jpg

Back