Hot Toys Mark VI Die Cast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yessssss!!!!!!!! Though I'm a bit torn. Get this or wait for a 1/4 scale. I've been waiting for a Mark 6 since I began collecting a couple years back so I don't think I can pass this up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is exactly the situation I'm in. A 1/4-scale would be a dream come true, but given the amount of accessories in this set I don't know where they could improve on it for a larger scale. If anything, a QS might come with less. I will probably buy this and then consider reselling if they ever release a larger version.

WOW! It really does have every weapon from that scene. Even I might re-purchase... uh, upgrade... to this one. Also looks better proportioned for that man-in-a-suit look.

It's funny...facebook figure groups are already filling up with Mk VI's for sale :)

It was bound to happen. Lol

As for the people wondering why it's not an IM2 version...there's a couple reasons. It keeps the Avengers license current, and since it's a fair bit out after WM mk1dc that's just a business choice. But it's also Becuase they wanted to do the gantry base. It's been something folks have asked about for a long time, but they didn't think they could do a full 1/6 version and keep it cheap enough that most people could afford it. So they went with this option. And the previous base has been used three or four times already anyway, and look at the complaints about rescued bases with the 46.

But they wanted to make sure everyone could display it with the IM2 stuff so they included everything from both films.

3 Issues:

1: Its seems that the VI is going to be short like the Mark III Die-Cast Figure

2: Still no fix for articulated Ankles

3: Mid-Section/ torso movement seems to be really limited.

Overall I like the figure, I just wish Hot Toys would have fixed the issues from the Mark III and not passed them on to the VI.

Thoughts?

dgib.gif

This is perfect. Absolutely perfect. Reindeer games arsenal? It's badged Avengers AND comes with IM2 BD? Diecast? I think... *sniff sniff*.... yep, tears of joy right now.

cOxros.gif

3 Issues:

Overall I like the figure, I just wish Hot Toys would have fixed the issues from the Mark III and not passed them on to the VI.

Thoughts?

Short as the mk3 not, the specifics are: 32,6 cm tall

3 Issues:

Thoughts?
Huh?

You can't tell any of that stuff from static pictures. But the original mk6 didn't have limited torso movement so there's zero reason to expect this would.

That thing could be 15 ft tall and you couldn't tell so I have no idea why you think it's short.

And I see no reason to assume it has limited ankle movement. The two articulation issues you brought up with the mk3 where done on purpose due to the design of the 1/1 suit. Look at the way the tony stark flight figure (I can't recall the official name at the moment) boots are and you will see the mk3 1/1 suit was designed with no ankle articulation. You can not like it but it was done with a purpose. There's no such design element on this suit. The mk3dc torso was designed so they could do the construction version and then the swap out for the hero landing and was, again, a specific design element of that suit.

The first mk4 and 6 (the im2, the avengers and the Shanghai re-release) all have ankle and torso articulation that's good.

Edit-this is what the inside of the mk3 boots look like. It shouldn't have articulation. People can prefer a different thing but it was done with a specific thought in mind. There's no reason to equate that to any other suit

image.jpeg

Will this be only available on sideshow? Will other distributor carry this...like bbt?

It will be available anywhere that sells hot toys. There will be a variation only at ssc and secret base that has a special light up helmet

Back