Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While all indications so far make me not too hopeful about this film, a Cavill Superman headsculpt will help me out with my Niel Caffrey custom figure.

CR supes figure is the only one for me no matter how much I love this movie.

While all indications so far make me not too hopeful about this film, a Cavill Superman headsculpt will help me out with my Niel Caffrey custom figure.

Did you not see the SDCC footage?!?!:horror

It looks fantastic! :thud::thud::thud:

Wow, I can't believe how many of you folks actually like this suit...

No disrespect to anyone, but seriously??

This suit is wide open for critique and bashing...

M.
While I wasn't initially too fond of the suit, once I saw better pics of Cavil in it, I couldn't help but like it. Add on to the fact that it's similar to the new 52 suit in which case I'm quite enjoying the Action Comics and Superman stories so far, just makes me like the suit even more

I cant wait for this movie and figure. And I hate the Reeve Superman movies. Cavill looks like a badass, plus he is banging Carano.

I accepted the suit like I did with the new spider-man one... And more superheroes on the big screen is always a good thing.

Never been a dc fan but I always liked superman so if this movie is good I'll just have to buy the figure... Never got a batman in my life

Did you not see the SDCC footage?!?!:horror

It looks fantastic! :thud::thud::thud:

Yea I saw it. First off, im not sure how you can get any impression of the film based off that footage, good or bad. They didn't really show anything or give any indication of what the plot is.

But I hate how the color scheme for this movie looks all washed out and muted. Seems inappropriate for Superman. And Snyder's track record of "style over substance" doesn't leave me too hopeful.

Blah! The new Man Of Steel movie poster. It could've been better?

8D99A232-5D27-4561-A1E9-A462572C8FD8-825-000000FE1565BA5D.jpg

I like it. Tension and the issue of trust. I'm sure there will be more light hearted posters. This is the only comic book movie I'm looking forward to next year.

The most powerful man in the Universe. Let's put the cuffed hands in front of him.

Well, Hot Toys needed to give the figure an accessory . . .

Well, Hot Toys needed to give the figure an accessory . . .

^^:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl ^^ I'm still going to get this figure but now that you've pointed it out... What the hell is he going to have? He better come with two suits. One regular clean suit and a battle damaged one. If it even does get damaged in the film.

I'd say I want CK gear, but we all know how that turned out last time (my one complaint about the incredible Reeve Superman figure).:monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back