Hot Toys Man Of Steel Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool announcement, but was anyone really wondering if HT would or wouldn't get the license? I just assumed as soon as it began production.

And as much as I love everything I've seen so far...

:lecture

Everyone has seen the line announcement from months back.
We're just excited to see goodie bags and lines going somewhere..
*cough*greenlanternprometheus*cough*. :D

Looking forward to this but kinda worried at the same time. I don't think that Hot Toys can be bothered to come up with a tailor-made truetype body for Supes. Coz I don't think that there is a body type that suits Cavill in this upcoming (highly anticipated) movie and I can't remember the last time HT went and made a special body that suits the actor of whatever movie license they got.

They got MTV's Beavis-like body proportion on Andrew Garfield's Amazing Spider-Man, Tom Hardy's Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy's body on Bane, and every muscular body like for Arnold or Stallone, which you can basically swap their heads and they'll still be in the same body except for the tats, doesn't match Henry Cavill's body is my cause for concern.

What do you guys think? Will HT be good enough and make a special body type for Cavill's soon-to-be-iconic Man of Steel?

was considering this at first but think i'll stick with my Dark Knight and Avengers display, would rather bash a Ra's i think. I'll probably change my mind after seeing the film anyway.

Everyone has seen the line announcement from months back.
We're just excited to see goodie bags and lines going somewhere..
*cough*greenlanternprometheus*cough*. :D

:lol:lol:lol

I vaguely remember that now, but yeah, nice to see some progress. Prometheus and Green Lantern Superman is not. :exactly:

Iron Man, Man Of Steel ...

What's next ... Copper Guy? :lol

But nice teaser, thanks for posting!

Could imagine this as a nice backdrop already: :yess:

0.jpg

Source: https://article.wn.com/view/2012/07/17/ComicCons_Big_Reveals_Man_Of_Steel_Godzilla_And_More/

Man-of-Steel-Set-4.jpg

Source: https://www.flix66.com/2011/08/12/superman-makes-a-mess-in-new-photos-from-man-of-steel/

Last edited:
Yeah, it'll definitely look nice next to the Dark Knight figure.

Now that you mention it, I must say that I agree. MoS's costume feels like it belongs in Nolanverse Batman due to its colors... and design-wise it seems like a perfect fit as well, thinking about it.

I love the golden age 'S'. Best design choice they've made. I can deal with no red shorts.

I hate the bumpy texture on everything. Spiderman went there first and gave it an explaination (Peter bought his costume parts from online sporting stores) but here it's just dumb.

But no spitcurl.... booo!

Wow, I can't believe how many of you folks actually like this suit...

No disrespect to anyone, but seriously??

This suit is wide open for critique and bashing...

M.

Wow, I can't believe how many of you folks actually like this suit...

No disrespect to anyone, but seriously??

This suit is wide open for critique and bashing...

M.

Now, the suit looks good! But it just doesn't look Superman to me! I hope this doesn't end up like the latest Spider-Man movie? I wasn't too found of the suit but was ready to give it an unbiased try. Well, I couldn't watched the movie through! It was so far from Spidey and the story sucked so much I've decided to obliterate it from my memory. Spidey stooped with Tobey McGuire and Sam Raimy for me! I don't even know now if I'll get the HT fig.

I Hope Superman won't stop with Donner and Singer!

I can understand the hatred towards the new suit, but variety is welcome. :D

..of course anything absurd is not. :lol

Imagine if supes originally didn't have the red underwear, and they add it to this movie.. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back