Hot Toys Making The Matrix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX?

• Neo with lobby scene, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Neo with Reloaded and real world outfits

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trinity with Matrix and real world outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Morpheus with Matrix, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Agent Smith with Matrix and Bane outfits/heads

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Twins (nuff said!)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
How do you know? Have you seen pics already? I assumed Hot Toys had their own booth.

No as far as I know, Hot Toys' representation at Comic Con comes through distributors, like DC's booth should have the Dark Knight stuff, Sideshow pretty much everything else.

Sideshow has the ALIEN, SENTINEL and WOLVERINE listed. The Sideshow site's coverage page for SDCC has a layout of their area with what products will be at what podium and the only podium without a listing is a special Stormtrooper pedistal, every other product is documented where it'll be on display.

No as far as I know, Hot Toys' representation at Comic Con comes through distributors, like DC's booth should have the Dark Knight stuff, Sideshow pretty much everything else.

Sideshow has the ALIEN, SENTINEL and WOLVERINE listed. The Sideshow site's coverage page for SDCC has a layout of their area with what products will be at what podium and the only podium without a listing is a special Stormtrooper pedistal, every other product is documented where it'll be on display.

Oh okay cool, thanks for the heads up.

Yep, don't think we'll see anything new (to us that is) from HT at the show.

Well I would say if nothing is shown we shouldn't expect both items until next year then.

Well I would say if nothing is shown we shouldn't expect both items until next year then.

Not necessarily, we don't know when the Marvel license was sealed, we could still see stuff before the end of 2009. Hot Toys hasn't historically planned big revelations for products at conventions, they might hold back a thing or two but they don't plan on it like Sideshow does.

It does seem like they might be moving more into a convention mode though... they did have a lot of announcements and new stuff shown at the Tokyo show.

Not necessarily, we don't know when the Marvel license was sealed, we could still see stuff before the end of 2009. Hot Toys hasn't historically planned big revelations for products at conventions, they might hold back a thing or two but they don't plan on it like Sideshow does.

Traditionally yes but it seems with their recent TDK DX Batman announcement (with a late Q1 release) it somewhat proves they're changing things up. I believe the days of seeing wooksters pics and then 3 months til in hand pics are over.

They seem way too busy to both be as speedy and give accurate release dates.

Still, I hope i'm wrong.

Well I'm just talking about seeing prototype pics, not getting something in hand, I doubt we'll see anything in hand from the new licenses within 2009, but we will at least see photos before the year's out I think.

It'd be nice to get some this year, but I'd be happy just to see them soon to know how they come out.

there is so much stuff coming out. Hot Toys is going to keep us in a recession with all these things they make and all our money going out the window:lol

Now that the Matrix license has been officially announced, Hot Toys should be open to discussion on whether they will be doing 1/6 figures. Is there a public forum or FAQ where HT answers questions?

One more bump to remind Hot Toys that they've dropped the ball on this license! ;)

Sentinel is up for order, I am stunned that it's only $60.

It is pretty small though.....they only charged $70 for the T-700 Factory. But for this price, I think I may aswell get it - it's throw away money compared to a full figure! :lol

It is pretty small though.....they only charged $70 for the T-700 Factory. But for this price, I think I may aswell get it - it's throw away money compared to a full figure! :lol
It's not that small.... seems like a great price for this... i saw it at the booth and it's sweet.. i'm def ordering a few of those..

Back