1/6 Hot Toys Magma Trooper future release?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

utd7

Freakalicious
Reaction score
With the recent announcement that Hot Toys has acquired the Star Wars Battlefront license and revealed the Shock Trooper from the game i would like your guys opinion on whether we will get a Magma trooper figure from them.

I really like the design of the Magma trooper from the game and is possibly my favourite of all the storm trooper variants and would make a great addition in hot toys form with all the other variants.

Since I don't play the game I had to look this up.
Would be an easy addition for HT to cash in on. Hope they do it. Just like with SS clones, I don't suffer from Stormtrooper burnout. Ever! :lol
tumblr_o0uwvdNEle1u2la2yo1_500.jpg

Yeah that would be cool, especially if they added those black lava weathering effects on the feet and lower legs that you see in the game. And a rocky/lava base would be welcome too.

I am glad there are some people who like this Stormtrooper variant and as Sunray said it would be nice with some weathering effects similair to the Hot Toys Sandtrooper has or the Sideshow Snowtrooper and a lava base. It has just enough features to make it a unique variant such as the shin guards, the pipe thing from the underside of the helmet which is then connected to the life support backpack maybe?

It is probably a given that HT will make it, at least i hope they do

Attachments

• Bz5LgSbn.jpg
    Bz5LgSbn.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 103
Back