HOT TOYS M.A.S.K figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to see it, but if it happened it would be more up SSC's alley (since they've done GI Joe; MASK is another 80s cartoon/toy property currently owned by Hasbro) than Hot Toys (since 99% of what they do is live action film stuff).

I don't think it will ever happen, though.

Would love to see this, These guys would look great in 1/6th format.

One problem... 90% of the cool factor was the vehicles these guys had, wont see too many of those in 1/6 and Hottoys?? Wouldn't sell many at their price point. Sorry to reality rain on the parade.

I think it would be far more practical and realistic for Hasbro to re-release M.A.S.K. as a 25th Anniversary similar to what they did with the GI Joe line. I highly doubt they would sell in any quantities to make it profitable.

I know I would pick up a toy line for my 7 year old if they were re-released.

Last edited:
Shocking, not even a music intro. That theme always gave me goosebumps on Saturday mornings. :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgV-xWPECLc[/ame]

Surprised Hollywood hasn't had a go at this for a movie.

Hmmmm..I don't think that kids bought these because of those figures and their masks. At least I didn't. It was those "transforming" vehicles that were the meat in this case. I would rather like to see remakers of those with 3" little pilots. I actually wonder why hasbro hasn't yet started to milk with this license. Berhaps it wasn't that popular after all.

I can just imagine that removable helmet in that 1/6 scale in Brad,Matt tracker and co..

The vehicle were a huge part to play no doubt but I would still jump on that license if it were only the figures as some of the characters were so unique and had a story behind them!

yeah very cool line. loved these as well as a kid. would be all for a 1/6 line as well. chances of happening very low at best, but stranger things have happened so who knows.

Back