HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered in the hope that one day I actually will receive the P2 elder I ordered from forbidden planet last november and Borg can play with him.

Preordered from SS!

I might switch to ABC Express when they list it, but I can't bear the thought of missing out. Heck, I might get two and do one up as a Boar predator.

Quick pic I took at comic-con. The detail on this thing is unreal.

P1000198.jpg

I think it will be up later. If i am correct, the Ancient Predators didn't come up onto HotTpys' site until October, or November, while they were on sale from SSC in July, so I am not worried about it not being on Hot Toys' site.

Seems a little light on the accessories compared to past offerings, and boy is he yellow...needs a yellowjacket or wasp mask with that color scheme. Head does look awesome though. Looks like we may get a different trophy head/skull with each release though.

Why do you say that about the skulls?
When giving the review about the Lost Predator from the sideshow podium, he does say "there's more of these little skulls you're gonna get. make sure you collect them all". Maybe he knows something we don' tknow. That would be sweet to release the rest of the skulls.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.php
Video: comic-con '08 - podium #13.

Last edited:
Back