• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys: Loose DX Joker figure and Cop Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haytil

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm selling a DX Cop Joker head-sculpt for $30 shipped. Item is brand new.

---------------------

I'm also selling a brand new loose clown DX Joker, just like this one:

LooseDXJoker.jpg

However, instead of that one, you'll be receiving one straight from one of the boxes behind him - boxes that have not even been opened yet! I transfer them directly from the box to the mail and send them to you. They include ALL the clown DX Joker stuff - head, clothes, body, and accessories.

That's:

-DX PERS head
-All clown clothing (coat, pants, shoes, vest, shirt, tie, blazer, etc.)
-All hands
-Narrow-shoulder Truetype
-Grenade rig
-Gun, knife, safety pins, mini Joker cards
-Light-up stand

(It's everything BUT the cop stuff)

These are in hand right now!

I'm pricing these guys at $140 shipped in the US. International shipping is available but more expensive, please inquire for details.

If you want all the clown stuff but don't need the narrow-shoulder Truetype, I can reduce the price by a further $20.

If you just want the outfit (no PERS head) or just want the PERS head (no outfit), leave a reply. If we can match two people up, I'm willing to split shipments.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys DX JOKER - Loose and brand new, In Hand

I'd be interested in a Head if someone wants to split the Fig with me.

Eric

Id be down for the True Type body if you want to sell it seperately...let me know

I'd be happy to split orders for any people who can come to an agreement on how they want to split the cost amongst themselves!

I propose to split one 3 ways with:
- me taking all the clothing and the stand for $59
- scarbrs taking the head for $59
- jstep13 taking the body for $22.

That's $140.

What say you guys?

I need a grenade rig if one becomes available from your sale haytil.

I propose to split one 3 ways with:
- me taking all the clothing and the stand for $59
- scarbrs taking the head for $59
- jstep13 taking the body for $22.

That's $140.

What say you guys?

Sorry about the late reply, Im fine with that. Would that be $22 shipped?

Bump!

Some people have expressed interest in splitting the head and outfit, but nothing concrete yet.

I'm not selling the Truetype on its own at this time, just offering to keep it to reduce prices.

Bump.

One of these guys has been sold! I'm taking a sealed one with me on my trip, so he'll still be available for a few days.

I'm also putting a Cop Joker head-sculpt up for sale, $30 shipped.

Mods, can you please change the title of the thread to "Hot Toys: Loose DX Joker figure and Cop Sculpt" ? Thank you.

OK i'm still interested in just the full clown costume. Don't need the clown head. Let me know if there's a deal to be done.

Bump.

PM replied, Mr Pixies.

If anyone wants just the PERS head, intothevoid is willing to split the purchase!

These items will be available to ship today until the Post Office closes, as well as December 26th!

(EDIT: Ack, sorry if I bumped a bit too soon this time - lots of holiday travel has left me confused as to which time zone my computer's in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back