Statue Hot Toys LIFE-SIZE BvS: DoJ - Armored Batman Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The detail looks great and looks like a winner in terms of likeness, but even as a huge Batman fan I wouldn't choose this as a 1:1 statue. As of right now this armored suit is one of my least favorite outfits of his in film.

1.gif

Nice enough but the movie will makes it hot or cold. In any case, a movie ticket is way cheaper, hehehe.

Shoot I've only got $8000 to spend on a figure and can't decide between this or Sideshow's Beetlejuice.

Or you can get 8-9 Prime 1 1/3 scale statues. I'm guessing most collectors would go this route considering the Prime 1 statues are getting good reviews.

By the way Khev, I know you were just joking so this is not in any way meant to go against you. I was just grabbing a recent post with the price tag to make my point.

there are so many better characters to do with this scale, yet they choose the worst Bat suit I've ever seen on the big screen.

Technically nobody has seen this suit on screen yet because the movie isn't even out and even though this design isn't my favorite it's a helluva lot better than Clooney's nipple suit.

Back