Statue Hot Toys LIFE-SIZE BvS: DoJ - Armored Batman Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably the same week as the 1:1 scale 66 Batmobile, The Lone Ranger, Smooth Criminal and the cast of Watchmen and Terminator Genisys!

This is cool if I have the dough and space.
A Keaton's Batsuit (Batman 1989) with the vault and all in 1:1 would be awesome.

I think that's inline with other 1:1 statues out there. I kinda knew that the murmurs of a $5k price tag were too low.

IF the movie is great...and IF "in-hand" (or "in house") pics are good...and IF I don't think HT is coming out with anything else I'd want more...THEN I might jump on it :rotfl

Personally, I'd prefer a Iron Man Mk I :hi5:

True. I guess I just figured they would try to keep the price down a bit since this is a pretty specific version of the character that may not be a lot of people's first choice for a life-size Batman. Stupid Zod!

The detail looks great and looks like a winner in terms of likeness, but even as a huge Batman fan I wouldn't choose this as a 1:1 statue. As of right now this armored suit is one of my least favorite outfits of his in film.

Back