• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Leonidas - UK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nofixio

Freaked Out
Reaction score
A holy grail for some - Hot Toys Leonidas!

He's in fantastic condition and has been carefully stored within a glass cabinet in non-smoking home etc. Comes with all accessories and mint condition box.

However, a little while ago he took a dive onto carpet which broke his ankle joints and chipped the bottom of one shinguard. Since then, I have attached them with carefully hidden bluetack and this has proved fine for everyday posing (Leonidas is not the most poseable of figures to begin with anyway!). A wrist peg is also snapped in one of his fists but I've just been using another fist for the same purpose.

Looking on eBay, he's to be found for £340 from Hong Kong. I've therefore set a price of £250 including postage. Paypal is +4%, bank transfer is free!

Picture gallery is here. (EDIT: Pictures are back!)

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Leonidas and Sean Connery headsculpt - UK!

Bump for offers.

:monkey2 ymba has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

PM Replied and pictures for all sale items are back up!

Still available chaps!

Back