• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys King Leonidas - Australian buyers only for now.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lejuan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Back up for grabs!

I am only offering this to Australian buyers in the first instance.

Price is in Australian dollars and includes all fees and shipping by registered post.

Payment by paypal or bank deposit.

The figure has been displayed behind clear acrylic since new, but the display case was not 100% dust proof. As best as I can tell the figure is as-new clean. The box has minor dents and shelf-ware (see pics).

King Leonidas - $400 - PENDING

Displayed in a neutral pose and without cape since new. Cape and angry head never removed from box.

Refer to pics showing paint rub on left shoulder.

Refer to pics showing pitts/surface voids on inner thigh as is typical for this figure.

Does not include the instruction sheet, which for some reason was not included with this MISB set.

KingLeo_Set_zps2c73deed.jpg

KingLeo_Box_zpsca409b5a.jpg

KingLeo_Defects_zpse81d4aa8.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys King Leonidas & Hot Toys IM2 War Machine - Australian buyers only for no

G'day Lejuan,

Nice to see an Aussie member selling some figures. I've been watching the US sellers getting all the best prices. That Leonadis figure is great however I need to choose one so I'll go with War Machine.

I know you said "no offers" but I'd be a buyer of War Machine @ $350.00. I'm in Sydney.

One thing I'd like to ask though. You mentioned that the neck, battery compartment is stripped and totally round. Is there still some battery life and do you reckon that with the right tools and know how it could ever be opened? I'm not particularly handy you see but I would like to be able to replace the batteries for the light up eyes.

Thanks for listening.

All the best,

John

Re: Hot Toys King Leonidas & Hot Toys IM2 War Machine - Australian buyers only for no

Sorry. Seems the Mods need to approve my message cause I'm a newbie here.

I've bought two figures from US members if you'd like some references.

Cheers,

John

Sorry Moderators. I thought my last two posts in this thread were Private Messages.

Please delete them and also this one.

Sorry for the trouble. :slap

Pm's answered :)

Humpty Bumpty

Bugger! Was looking for one for ages, wouldve jumped on this, but finally located one through gumtree. Got him for $330 last week. (PS got ripped off by some fool for a Iron man MKVI on there, struggling to get money back, at an apparent $280, had to risk it. :()

Good luck! :duff

Bugger! Was looking for one for ages, wouldve jumped on this, but finally located one through gumtree. Got him for $330 last week. (PS got ripped off by some fool for a Iron man MKVI on there, struggling to get money back, at an apparent $280, had to risk it. :()

Good luck! :duff

he was that Con Artist up the Central Coast , in NSW ??

would only take Bank Account & no PayPal ??

Call the Cops m8, as I am sure they can track him some how ?

:monkey2

he was that Con Artist up the Central Coast , in NSW ??

would only take Bank Account & no PayPal ??

Call the Cops m8, as I am sure they can track him some how ?

:monkey2

Possibly. Sounds about right, it was fishy from the start. His photos were dodgy, i asked him for an actual pic with that days date on a piece of paper, which he did send me.
Then i asked for paypal, he said no, and it will be sold by the time he set up an account, i didnt listen to my gut instinct, Anton Luvara (or Tony S) National bank. Used multiple email addresses (james bond movie titles)
Reported him to gumtree, they dont care, my bank couldnt get the funds from his bank cause his bank refused to help. Filled out reports for police and sending them soon. Just ****s me this ******* will get away with it, and im sure he did it to others too.
Anyway not to derail the thread. But just beware guys.

Cmon guys snap up this Leo! :clap

Possibly. Sounds about right, it was fishy from the start. His photos were dodgy, i asked him for an actual pic with that days date on a piece of paper, which he did send me.
Then i asked for paypal, he said no, and it will be sold by the time he set up an account, i didnt listen to my gut instinct, Anton Luvara (or Tony S) National bank. Used multiple email addresses (james bond movie titles)
Reported him to gumtree, they dont care, my bank couldnt get the funds from his bank cause his bank refused to help. Filled out reports for police and sending them soon. Just ****s me this ******* will get away with it, and im sure he did it to others too.
Anyway not to derail the thread. But just beware guys.

Don't worry about derailing the thread Darth, it's good for folks to know when there's a scammer about. Sadly this hobby has more than its fair share of people prepared to rip people off - I hope the police are able to follow this up :(

would jump on this

but just used my budget for a fortnight on a tamiya harley for my t2

good luck though

I will check back in 2 weeks if he isnt sold

Back