Hot Toys kick a**!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, we all know you sell yourself...to dirty old men that like guys that have the appearance of a 12 year old

210px-FamilyGuyHerbert.jpg

Gawd there's some great pics in this thread. Can't understand how I missed this party.

I've been collecting the Hot Toys stuff for a few years now. I've got a bunch of the military figures just waiting for a nice spot to set them up. Ever since they announced the Movie Masterpiece line I've been poor.

I've been selling off a lot of my other 1/6 collections to fund my Hot Toys habit. The other thing that hurts is I tend to Army build. I had to have multiples of the Aliens and ED-209. And I swore that if they released the Endoskeleton I'd buy a dozen. The two cases arrived last week and I've been trying to find time to open them all for a photo. I'd love to recreate a few scenes from the Robocop vs Terminator comic.

I'd love to see Hot Toys pick up the 2001/2010 license to do the space suits and I'd kill (almost) for them to do a Last Starfighter series.

John

ever since I've joined the sideshow freaks boards, I've purchased 10 Hot Toys figures, and have 3 more on pre-order.

You guys are killing me!!! (and I love it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back