Hot Toys kick a**!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King Darkness said:
Not Hot Toys, but he kick ass too!!!
Sorry forgot it was about HT!!!
AVP.jpg

I'm going to have to agree with Dave, with a collection that encompassing, it'd be a shame not to have Rocky in there, it's just so fantastic, it's on par to over par of what the Rambo's are so far, likeness, the new body.

Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

* cue Bill Conti's Rocky Fanfare *

MaulFan said:
I'm going to have to agree with Dave, with a collection that encompassing, it'd be a shame not to have Rocky in there, it's just so fantastic, it's on par to over par of what the Rambo's are so far, likeness, the new body.

Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

* cue Bill Conti's Rocky Fanfare *

Believe me, I want Rocky, I do, but I have told myself that I will not get into this line.

I hate to just get Rocky, I want Clubber, Apollo, & Drago.

Thats another $500.

Maybe I'll just get Rocky. Now that SS is gonna offer them it will make it much easier for me to order.

Another so-called Hot Toys fanatic without a Rocky. Hang your head in shame, p!tu.

King Darkness said:
Maybe I'll just get Rocky. Now that SS is gonna offer them it will make it much easier for me to order.

Who's he gonna fight? You get one you gotta get them all.

King Darkness said:

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Hot Toy kicks ass? Hells yeah, it does! It's the reseaon I insure my apartment. (Seriously, if my girlfriend didn't spend more on shoes and clothes than I do on Hot Toys, I would get a lot of chilly looks.)

dekadentdave said:
Who's he gonna fight? You get one you gotta get them all.

Theres really no way I can afford them all. I have have close to $1600 of stuff on pre order right now.

If I get any, its just gonna be Rocky.

King Darkness said:
Theres really no way I can afford them all. I have have close to $1600 of stuff on pre order right now.

I defeat real champion!

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah!! Good idea Chase... I know that is what I had to do too. Just got a Rocky and getting Drago. Dude needs a villian...:lol

If I can get around to getting a villian it will be Drago for sure!!!

Yo Chase!!!!! were did you get that jacket for Ripley??? its freaking sweet

King Darkness said:

You're gonna have to go through hell, worse than any man's ever faced....

....You know what you have to do. Do it. Do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back