1/6 Hot Toys - Kevin Feige Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could see them doing another Stan Lee, maybe the spacesuit Stan from Guardians Vol 2. I’d buy that. This however was a cool photo opp when they gave him one, releasing this wide just takes away from that. I do not larb the idea of getting Aunt May before all those others, but you know with Hot Toys it could happen.
I can get behind this. In fact, this would probably be the way to get me to pick up a Stan Lee.

stan lee, sure he’s an icon. but KF? if he walked into my house right now i wouldn’t know who it was. LoL

the only director i think i would buy a figure of is Christopher Nolan :)

he would even display well with Bruce Wayne, Alfred, Gordon, etc etc :)

I'm not one who is interested in collecting figures of people rather than the characters they play. I mean I could see Directors such as Lucas, Spielberg and Cameron being made into figures, but I don't think I'd even want them lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I would buy Lucas in a heartbeat

If Feige gets made, then someone can make a display with the super heroes wanting to pose with Stan Lee. Kevin Feige will be standing off to one side with no one paying attention to him.

I wouldn't mind picking this up if the price was reasonable...like $140 or so...but we know HT wouldn't do that.

lol easy pass, imagine someone comes to see your collection and sees him and goes "who the hell is this guy?"

Back