1/6 Hot Toys - Kevin Feige Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I mentioned in another thread, he's the new King of the World in Hollywood.

But even so, I wouldn't get it.

Stan Lee is already a bit odd in my collection. But at least with him, he has appeared in more Marvel films than anyone else by quite a large margin!

Respect for his caliber of work but a toy of him lol

A toy collection made up of Directors and Producers would look really odd, no?

People would be like who are those guys on your shelf, oh that’s John Milius, John Mctiernan, George Miller, Paul Verhoeven and Sergio Leone lol

People would recognize Lucas though.

When people ask famous people i would like to have dinner with it always directors. I want know how they came up with this idea or how did they make that work. I am also into cars and i would rather talk to the mechanics than the race car drivers. That said i have no interest in a figure of them.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol:rotfl:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl:lol

Is there seriously demand for a figure of Kevin Feige? When Hot Toys posted that picture of Kevin Feige and the figure they gifted him, did anyone actually wish they could have one too?

I would maybe buy a George Lucas tho. :monkey3

Last edited:
I dunno.. If I had George Lucas I just wouldn't be able to get Robot Chicken out of my head..

So we get a Feige figure before Nebula, Mantis, Ego, Ronan, Yellowjacket, Ghost etc. ? What's next: Aunt May? :lol

I could see them doing another Stan Lee, maybe the spacesuit Stan from Guardians Vol 2. I’d buy that. This however was a cool photo opp when they gave him one, releasing this wide just takes away from that. I do not larb the idea of getting Aunt May before all those others, but you know with Hot Toys it could happen.

I doubt this will go up for sale. Im not sure but I recall they have made 'tribute' figures before of TV host/producers before which were never sold to the public

I'm not one who is interested in collecting figures of people rather than the characters they play. I mean I could see Directors such as Lucas, Spielberg and Cameron being made into figures, but I don't think I'd even want them lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I doubt this will go up for sale. Im not sure but I recall they have made 'tribute' figures before of TV host/producers before which were never sold to the public

In the SS blog they’re basically taking images of every single thing that HT has on display and listing it as “coming soon to SS.” They’re being overly ambitious I think. Seeing as they couldn’t even take the time to get the names right.

I'm sure there are a few of us old school collectors out there still around who remember Hot Toys from the late 90's - early 2000's when they were a bootleg company themselves.

Way before the days of their "cease and desist" letters and the whole "buy only licensed HT products" days...

2050_l.jpg

You could buy their THE DIRECTOR figure or a knockoff of Neo or Ethan Hunt.

HT, you've come a long way!!!!

This would never get made. It would be the ultimate shelf warmer if they make it.

I could see them doing another Stan Lee, maybe the spacesuit Stan from Guardians Vol 2. I’d buy that. This however was a cool photo opp when they gave him one, releasing this wide just takes away from that. I do not larb the idea of getting Aunt May before all those others, but you know with Hot Toys it could happen.

I wouldn't mind a Marissa Tomei Aunt May figure.:naughty

Who is really going to get this . He seems odd , not to mention , people are jealous of his success f

Back