Hot Toys Keaton Batman Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a HT Keaton Batman?

• Would Buy

Votes: 248 65.6%
  • Would Not Buy

Votes: 57 15.1%
  • Depends on Proto / In-Hand pics

Votes: 73 19.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can start an email attack mission? Everybody email HT about Keaton batman.

Would, but they'd need to nail an unmasked HS of keaton too. I'd buy it only if it had an unmasked HS of him, and would probably display it as such. To be honest, i'd probably get two, just to display one unmasked

I'd buy a Jack Joker before a Keaton Batman....but thats just me. Joker was always cooler....:D

I'd buy a Keaton Batman, but I really don't think that this 'petition' is going to work.

What's their email address? I know... I'm lazy... but hey at least I admit it :D

I'll email them the link to this!

And it DOES happen to be the 20th anniversary of 'Batman' this year. Maybe they already have some ideas...? As some have speculated...

just send emails to the 2 offical adresses (HK and japan) to north europe and to the european adress

this is what I send:

Hello,

now I have added some pictures of the Keaton Batman and Keaton Batmobile

Would you guys consider making a Keaton Batman and the Burton Batmobile of 1989?
Because, next year is Batman 70th anniversary and 20th anniversary for the 1989 Batman Movie

Is this possible, or do you first have to acquire licences first?
I hope to have some clearification about this.

On the sideshow forum there is a topic going on for a petition to make at least a '89 Keaton-Batman and if possible the Batmobile from the same movie.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1602456&postcount=58

thank you!

Friendly greetings

+ I added some pictures in the mail
batmankeaton3.jpg
Batman.jpg
Batman_1989.jpg

ImageView-1945.aspx
ImageView-1946.aspx

Last edited:
Keaton Batman with accurate Michael Keaton head and Batman must have weapon, like the Batarang that can be fold, Ninja Wheel, the Speargun, which also fire the grappling hook and the Gunlet.
bwmichael20Keaton_01.jpg

bwP1010047.jpg

1bbatarang_b89.jpg

ninjastern.jpg

1bgrappling_hook_2.jpg

1barmstulpe.jpg

:D

just send emails to the 2 offical adresses (HK and japan) to north europe and to the european adress

this is what I send:

Hello,

now I have added some pictures of the Keaton Batman and Keaton Batmobile

Would you guys consider making a Keaton Batman and the Burton Batmobile of 1989?
Because, next year is Batman 70th anniversary and 20th anniversary for the 1989 Batman Movie

Is this possible, or do you first have to acquire licences first?
I hope to have some clearification about this.

On the sideshow forum there is a topic going on for a petition to make at least a '89 Keaton-Batman and if possible the Batmobile from the same movie.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1602456&postcount=58

thank you!

Friendly greetings

+ I added some pictures in the mail
batmankeaton3.jpg
Batman.jpg
Batman_1989.jpg

ImageView-1945.aspx
ImageView-1946.aspx

good email!

good email!

NICHOLSON JOKER!!!!!!!!

you can't have batman without joker. it would be like if they had made a dark knight batman and absolutely no heath ledger joker at all.

Hot Toys, i beg you, PLEASE make keaton batman and nicholson joker!!!!!

NICHOLSON JOKER!!!!!!!!

you can't have batman without joker. it would be like if they had made a dark knight batman and absolutely no heath ledger joker at all.

I would like to add "Amen" to this post. I would like to think ANY company would find these a no brainer to make. It all comes down to knowing what your fans want and aquiring that damn license already! :D

NICHOLSON JOKER!!!!!!!!

I probably wouldn't buy Nicholson Joker but i would buy Pfeiffer Catwoman and a Devito penguin in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back