Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same issue until I realized it was because the hands weren’t pushed all the way in. The soft rubber at the end of the forearms needs to be pushed back enough to plug the hand pegs all the way into the hard part of the end of the arm. You should be able to feel it click in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know! Thanks !

I have a question:

I had BvS Wonder Woman and I placed it with the pose in the picture whole time. When I was boxing it back the other day, I saw that inner side of right elbow was damaged due to being bended whole time.

Now I have received Justice League version and I am worried whether same thing might happen with this version as it seems like similar material. Should I?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

Yes, you should worry. Neutral poses only for long term display.

And even that may not be enough, I can easily see these bodies deteriorating in time just standing there. Probably best to line up a cloak now if you don't already have one.

Last edited:
Is anyone having trouble with the hands? They tend to fall off very easily after posing / adjusting her ever so slightly. It's as if the gauntlets were hindering the pegs and hands.

Yes the skin pushes the hands off the wrist. I solved it by putting a sliver of Double sided tape around the peg that goes into the metal tube. Doesn't come out now.

Yes, you should worry. Neutral poses only for long term display.

And even that may not be enough, I can easily see these bodies deteriorating in time just standing there. Probably best to line up a cloak now if you don't already have one.

This.

Seamless bodies are generally a no no for putting in dynamic poses

I also should add that after having this figure for a couple of months, two of my biggest gripes are the skin on the body seems to peel very easily at the slightest amount of friction against it, and it’s quite difficult, at least for me, to get her to hold the shield.

I didn't expect to like the look with the cloak too much...
But damn I'm loving it!

This body will be used specifically for the cloak...
Previously I damaged the skin near her collarbone a bit.
Now it's covered by the cloak.
And if it stains it, it won't matter; I have another one that I plan to display with batman and superman, without the cloak.

Is that the stock JL head? Styling on the hair is perfect.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I tend to be more of a natural poser than a dynamic one. As opposed to coming up with my own fancy dynamic poses, I like to look at film screen grabs and/or promo photos and then replicate that pose because then I know the pose is indeed natural.

I have all three WW figures, and the TA to me looks the most striking in hand.

Somebody customized a Training Version head sculpt with tiara and rooted hair over at the One Sixth Warriors forums, and it looks very good.
It would seem to be a different sculpt than the JL version after all.

Somebody customized a Training Version head sculpt with tiara and rooted hair over at the One Sixth Warriors forums, and it looks very good.
It would seem to be a different sculpt than the JL version after all.
you should post it here, i would like to see it.
here is mine
wondergal.jpg

Thanks, bud. :duff

I was going for this pose:

B10EC8B6-00EB-4750-B18C-D08711A66499.jpeg

It’s a bit difficult to futz the shield exactly like the image though due to it being difficult to angle the wrist pegs because of the gauntlets.

Back