Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC04529_zps93d8tixe.jpg
DSC04517_zpsz9qumt9t.jpg
DSC04541_zpshr3lxmb1.jpg
DSC04539_zpsckzjhbku.jpg

Sorry about the watermark. If anyone knows another site to use that wont have a watermark please let me know.

I didn't expect to like the look with the cloak too much...
But damn I'm loving it!
IMG_0223.jpg
IMG_0230.jpg
This body will be used specifically for the cloak...
Previously I damaged the skin near her collarbone a bit.
Now it's covered by the cloak.
And if it stains it, it won't matter; I have another one that I plan to display with batman and superman, without the cloak.

Is anyone having trouble with the hands? They tend to fall off very easily after posing / adjusting her ever so slightly. It's as if the gauntlets were hindering the pegs and hands.

Is anyone having trouble with the hands? They tend to fall off very easily after posing / adjusting her ever so slightly. It's as if the gauntlets were hindering the pegs and hands.

I had the same issue until I realized it was because the hands weren’t pushed all the way in. The soft rubber at the end of the forearms needs to be pushed back enough to plug the hand pegs all the way into the hard part of the end of the arm. You should be able to feel it click in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived yesterday! Other than having to re-glue the velcro bits back onto the leather strap, I'm really happy.
Has anyone had any problems with tearing of the seamless body around the joints (elbows)? This is my first seamless figure and I have her in a pose with hands on hips, just worried that some tearing may occur at some stage if articulated too much?

Mine arrived yesterday! Other than having to re-glue the velcro bits back onto the leather strap, I'm really happy.
Has anyone had any problems with tearing of the seamless body around the joints (elbows)? This is my first seamless figure and I have her in a pose with hands on hips, just worried that some tearing may occur at some stage if articulated too much?

With these seamless figures, regardless of manufacturing company, it's best not to leave the figures with bent articulation points for prolonged periods.

Back