Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how tall the stand is IMG_1757.jpg

Wonder Woman has been released for almost a month.
Usually in Hong Kong, even at 2nd-3rd batch I would have probably been notified to pick this up by now.
However, looks like I won't be ready till next month. I think HT are rushing the overseas orders first to avoid more additional tariffs which is a good thing.

But also thinking... would it be possible they are re-working the 2nd-3rd batches with a less morphed mold (tweaks on the nose)? If so please let it be !

Decided to experiment using the extreme orange toned gauntlet with the more faded orange TA gauntlet

I'm going to miss this Trinity..simply because these three match so well in height

My local collectibles store has sold out of their pre-orders (deluxe and regular versions). Luckily SS still has the deluxe version available for pre-order, so I plopped down my money. Now the long wait begins.

My local collectibles store has sold out of their pre-orders (deluxe and regular versions). Luckily SS still has the deluxe version available for pre-order, so I plopped down my money. Now the long wait begins.

It’s a cool figure, I don’t know why there is a lot of hate for her.

Awesome ! Thanks for the dimensions Geek and Desertdragon.

No thanks to Guyver for ignoring my simple 10 second request. I only say that to bring it to your attention !

Sorry, I just couldn’t get my measurement pics to load on freakin photobucket :slap

Back