Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever took those promotional blogger pics Hot Toys posted on their Facebook and Instagram needs to be fired immediately. It was damn near impossible for me to take a bad photo of this figure. Because of those blogger pictures this figure got a bad reputation. It did not deserve all the slander it got pre-release. Here are some more photos I took of Wonder Woman. This is my first seamless figure and I was extremely terrified to move the joints. Thankfully it was easier than I thought and I came up with some action poses with a custom lasso of truth. I still need the Godkiller and the shield from the solo movie however. Til then enjoy!!!

DSC_0386.jpg

DSC_0397.jpg

DSC_0489.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0419.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0498.jpg

DSC_0541.jpg

DSC_0392.jpg

Whoever took those promotional blogger pics Hot Toys posted on their Facebook and Instagram needs to be fired immediately. It was damn near impossible for me to take a bad photo of this figure. Because of those blogger pictures this figure got a bad reputation. It did not deserve all the slander it got pre-release. Here are some more photos I took of Wonder Woman. This is my first seamless figure and I was extremely terrified to move the joints. Thankfully it was easier than I thought and I came up with some action poses with a custom lasso of truth. I still need the Godkiller and the shield from the solo movie however. Til then enjoy!!!

View attachment 429980

View attachment 429981

View attachment 429982

View attachment 429983

View attachment 429984

View attachment 429985

View attachment 429986

View attachment 429987

View attachment 429988

View attachment 429989
These look great! and totally agree on the blogger photots.

Hey SecretAvenger...if you have the TA stand, why did you say you needed the Shield and Godkiller

Hey SecretAvenger...if you have the TA stand, why did you say you needed the Shield and Godkiller

Oh because I was able to get the stand for like 15 dollars on ebay. The Godkiller and the shield are extremely expensive so I held off on buying those. I will probably get them if I find a cheaper price somewhere. The Godkiller I found on ebay fetch for like 60 bucks and I am not comfortable spending that much for a thin piece of plastic. At least not yet lol

Just got this figure yesterday. Looks great in hand and on my detolf shelf with Batman and Superman. Waiting for The Aquaman figure to have a DC movie version of the Superfriends. The only problem with my WW is the right hand won’t stay on the peg.

@guyver1 This really is a great pic you captured here.

Yeah I tried to recreate that moment in no man’s land where her locks where completely dragging over her shoulders because she put her head down if you watch the scene again

I actually liked it also when her hair was completely dripping over her face but you can still see the silhouette of her face

I think Toyanxiety still has some loose WW solo stands! I actually bought one for my JL Wonder Woman for $15! I refuse to put her on the JL stand as I refuse to associate WW with that movie. Gorgeous figures by the way!

Thanks for the suggestion on securing another stand from Toy Anxiety. My updated display looks so much better with matching stands:

BDA07F4D-3DE2-4959-A9C0-F66D160EEE3C.jpg

Someone mentioned a Cap/Diana duel with the shields..How about a team-up.

Ironically these two could've met up in the past :wink1:

Seriously, this thread went from being the most depressing to the most fun and imaginative. I’m loving everyone’s poses and ideas.

Those Cap and WW pictures look awesome. The (fictitious of course) inspirations of WWI and WWII.

It’d look really cool with TFA Cap figure in his vintage outfit, but the later Cap figures (AoU and CW) are probably better in scale with these WW figures being that TFA figure is a bit short.

Those Cap and WW pictures look awesome. The (fictitious of course) inspirations of WWI and WWII.

It’d look really cool with TFA Cap figure in his vintage outfit, but the later Cap figures (AoU and CW) are probably better in scale with these WW figures being that TFA figure is a bit short.

The discovery by Wayne and Stark :wink1:

Back