Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure he's the one with stockholm syndrome with the BvS if he thinks that version looks more like Gal than JL. That comment by Kiva was extremely condescending.

Don’t feed it..that’s why I don’t make harsh comments..it doesn’t help to retaliate by saying negative things back to the person either trust me . All this does is charge the poster to fight back with more comments. Pretty soon this thread gets annoying and too personal and then the moderator might pose a warning.

I like this thread ..everybody is entitled to their opinion..please just let it go. :lecture

If it looked like gal then why would it matter how many pictures are posted?

I don't have the figure because it doesn't look like her. I guess you could call that a vicious circle lol. Please be aware that I am not saying this is a bad figure- far from it. She looks great and I love wonder woman and I am happy that you guys are enjoying it. I agree that it is an improved sculpt as she looks more human. But post a side by side pic with gal and you might agree with me that it's not gal

WW bvs.jpg

WW head.jpg

WW 1918.jpg

Still don't see how people can say BvS>JL
:slap

IMG_1296.jpg

Don’t feed it..that’s why I don’t make harsh comments..it doesn’t help to retaliate by saying negative things back to the person either trust me . All this does is charge the poster to fight back with more comments. Pretty soon this thread gets annoying and too personal and then the moderator might pose a warning.

I like this thread ..everybody is entitled to their opinion..please just let it go. :lecture

You're right...They've already made up their minds no amount of convincing will work at this point.

You're right...They've already made up their minds no amount of convincing will work at this point.

It’s not personal, i’ve been a member of this forum for a very long time..look at my reputation.. I don’t suggest things just out of nowhere. Stay netural, I’ve gotten attacked personally many times for my tastes, but I just stay the course, and don’t take it to heart. Pretty soon, the comments just run out of steam , sometimes faster than most ..the worst thing to do is for someone to comment, and then another to retaliate, then others get invoved on these threads and then the thread becomes full of nonsense and people that are loyalists to these threads leave.

Trust me you’ll doing the right thing by admitting to move on :wave

Keep it up with the fantastic pics though

Getting really impatient for this figure! KG Hobby have always got their stock before or around the same time as Sideshow, not sure what the delay is. :dunno

Seeing a lot of comments about the size of the JL base. Two of them will still comfortably fit side by side in a Detolf right?

Nope, it’s actually a tad higher than the BvS version which is more film accurate .if yours is too low ..you might have a defect :lecture

I'll post more pics over the weekend. It might be troublesome to exchange over at my side. May take months for a replacement.

I don’t get why people are fussing so much over this figure. If you don’t want it, don’t buy it. I wanted the JL Batman figure but it didn’t look right to me so I passed on that. Sometimes Hot Toys makes a dead on likeness, sometimes they make a so-so likeness. Can’t hit a home a home run every time. I bought this figure and think it’s better in hand than many of the pictures show. If you don’t have it, or don’t want it what’s the point in ridiculing those that are fine with it? You didn’t pay for it.

FTFY*

Salty much? I had the BvS version on pre-order and I can't tell you how happy I am that I cancelled and got the JL version instead. If you think the BvS version looks more like Gal than the JL version, then we can agree to disagree, but I'm pretty sure if we put that photo guyver1 posted, and put it up on a DC board, I can guarantee more people would pick the JL over the BvS.

Totally agree. People just can't say it looks nothing like her, that's totally false.

I don’t get why people are fussing so much over this figure. If you don’t want it, don’t buy it. I wanted the JL Batman figure but it didn’t look right to me so I passed on that. Sometimes Hot Toys makes a dead on likeness, sometimes they make a so-so likeness. Can’t hit a home a home run every time. I bought this figure and think it’s better in hand than many of the pictures show. If you don’t have it, or don’t want it what’s the point in ridiculing those that are fine with it? You didn’t pay for it.

I agree with you and I haven't personally ridiculed anyone. However, I would have bought it if it had looked like gal

Totally agree. People just can't say it looks nothing like her, that's totally false.

It doesn't look like her. We can agree to disagree though :peace

Yeah I have her in hand and will say the likeness is off. The sculpt is better than the BvS but I dont really see a strong likeness, it should have been better. I also like the coloring on the BvS suit better than the JL.

Back