Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can people please help me? This is my first Wonder Woman hot toy and it seems like her head sculpt and body flesh tones are just slightly off. If you pull back the hair to see where neck and head meet, how exact a match are they? I’m not sure if I’m crazy or it just lighting or what and if I need to TRY and get a replacement when it may be so hard to determine the issue. Do they all have slightly shiny and slightly tanner bodies than heads? Any pictures please would also help!

Not sure what you are asking..do you have pics of yours so I can see what the problem is :dunno

I can take some this weekend yes, but I’ve got to head to work in a few minutes. What I’m saying is if anyone else has a slightly tanner WW body than her head? Like when you pull her hair to the side, is there some shades I’d difference between bottom of head sculpt and her rubber neck? Oddly enough, some images ive seen on the forum her body looks a lighter shade....I feel like mine is a bit tanner on rubber body.

Just looking for other opinions/ images, thanks for asking!

I can take some this weekend yes, but I’ve got to head to work in a few minutes. What I’m saying is if anyone else has a slightly tanner WW body than her head? Like when you pull her hair to the side, is there some shades I’d difference between bottom of head sculpt and her rubber neck? Oddly enough, some images ive seen on the forum her body looks a lighter shade....I feel like mine is a bit tanner on rubber body.

Just looking for other opinions/ images, thanks for asking!

Ah I see the hs is slightly tan than the body, but not that noticeable, but I’ll see your pics

...Some kind of weird stockholm syndrome going on with the BvS version of the figure and its defenders here. I hope none of you are ever called to court to give witness to anything.

FTFY*

Salty much? I had the BvS version on pre-order and I can't tell you how happy I am that I cancelled and got the JL version instead. If you think the BvS version looks more like Gal than the JL version, then we can agree to disagree, but I'm pretty sure if we put that photo guyver1 posted, and put it up on a DC board, I can guarantee more people would pick the JL over the BvS.

I saw this , but he made it a mess in the back and even admitted it , then said oh well ..” it’s only in the back “ :lol

Yeah, but it illustrates just how close the likeness is to Gal IMHO. I tried to replicate this but I couldn't get the front bangs to sit flat like he did.

Yeah, but it illustrates just how close the likeness is to Gal IMHO. I tried to replicate this but I couldn't get the front bangs to sit flat like he did.

Take a pic of your attempt and I can see how you can fix it .or PM me the pics..your choice

I have the three Hot Toys Wonder Woman figures, and all of them seem to have very well engineered body material... I haven't had any issues at all with the bodies on mine, and as long as you stay within the HT recommended range of articulation for the figures (and keep them dry and out of direct sunlight), I think these will last 5-10 years or even longer without problems. That estimate is based on my experience with these figures, so life expectancy may of course vary... Also, the joints at the feet and hands are conventional (and I think the knee joint is as well?), so there should be no issues at all for those articulation points.

Thank you, thats great to hear.

The headsculpt is growing on me tbh, it is a big improvement over the bvs DSCN9973.jpg

Nice close ups Geek, but having so many in the same shot is just going to open you up to more redicule about how people complain about the sculpt, which is why I don’t post too many closeups of the same pose

Switch it up on shots, shoot from different sides, angles, directions, etc and show the figure in different poses change the head movement if you want to showcase closeup, please change the head movement :lecture

Yet everything about the figure on the right looks more like Gal than JL. It does look " barbie ". And yet, still looks more like Gal. If anything, BVS looks like a cheaper version of a HT head that looks roughly like Gal Gatot. As opposed to the JL version looks nothing at all like Gal Gadot at all but is more detailed.

Some kind of weird stockholm syndrome going on with the justice league version of the figure and its defenders here. I hope none of you are ever called to court to give witness to anything.

That stockholm syndrome comment is unnecessary and quite insulting to those who have the figure. I hope YOU'LL never have to be called to court to give witness to anything if you think the BvS looks more like Gal than this.
IMG_1296.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

How does this look nothing like Gal Gadot? I'm like legitimately confused about that statement. Especially annoying to hear because most of the people saying it looks nothing like her do not have the figure.

Nice close ups Geek, but having so many in the same shot is just going to open you up to more redicule about how people complain about the sculpt, which is why I don’t post too many closeups of the same pose

Switch it up on shots, shoot from different sides, angles, directions, etc and show the figure in different poses change the head movement if you want to showcase closeup, please change the head movement :lecture

If it looked like gal then why would it matter how many pictures are posted?

How does this look nothing like Gal Gadot? I'm like legitimately confused about that statement. Especially annoying to hear because most of the people saying it looks nothing like her do not have the figure.

I don't have the figure because it doesn't look like her. I guess you could call that a vicious circle lol. Please be aware that I am not saying this is a bad figure- far from it. She looks great and I love wonder woman and I am happy that you guys are enjoying it. I agree that it is an improved sculpt as she looks more human. But post a side by side pic with gal and you might agree with me that it's not gal

Pretty sure he's the one with stockholm syndrome with the BvS if he thinks that version looks more like Gal than JL. That comment by Kiva was extremely condescending.

Back