Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a repaint of the original JL sculpt for your consideration. My only complaint is that I think they over did the scowl lines between her eyes just a skosh...

NwROyz.jpg

looks too dolled up for my taste

WW hot toys.jpg
IMG_1275.jpg
IMG_1284.jpg

Mine just arrived! Here she is out of the box. I plan to style the hair as it is very flat but overall a stunning piece! Idk why but i think some of the pictures are showing up sideways.

My JL Wonder Woman arrived today, happily with no issues at all... First and foremost - she's completely gorgeous, and certainly up to the quality established by her previous two incarnations. When comparing her portrait to the BvS and training armor versions, you can clearly see the artists telling the story of her character development - the BvS portrait has a softer more rounded countenance, with the training armor portrait reflecting youthful determination, while the JL portrait is clearly the most world wise and mature of the three. It's really cool to have all three and have that story told unexpectedly... I love this version of her, and she's a perfect complement to the other two. Here are some hero shots, with bonus group shots...

Justice League WW 1 sm.jpg

Justice League WW 2 sm.jpg

Justice League WW 3 sm.jpg

Justice League WW 4 sm.jpg

Justice League WW 5 sm.jpg

Justice League WW 6 sm.jpg

I have a quick question for those of you who bought from Sideshow. I bought her on Saturday through the website but when I check the status it says "In production". If it's in stock, why would it be "in production" do I have to wait for another shipment from Asia?

And what's weird is they charged my card for the non-refundable deposit but it still says the item is "in production." I sent Sideshow an e-mail, hopefully I'll see why mine's not being shipped right now.

And what's weird is they charged my card for the non-refundable deposit but it still says the item is "in production." I sent Sideshow an e-mail, hopefully I'll see why mine's not being shipped right now.
does it say "payment if progress" (in orange), im guessing you payed in full?

I styled the hair to be as movie accurate as possible. The sculpt is undeniably Gal. Idk how some people can say it looks nothing like her
IMG_1300.jpg
IMG_1296.jpg
IMG_1298.jpg

Back