Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN0219.jpg

These photos are great. Cant wait to get mine! I need a loose Godkiller sword and WW solo shield to complete the look in the solo movie but theyre so expensive on ebay.

Mine just arrived today, had to call and complain to UPS because the tracking said they tried to deliver but nobody answered. The driver did stop by the house but left the wrong package and didn't even ring the doorbell. Since I had someone else's package they made the driver circle back with mine.

Figure looks great and is now at home in with Bats and Supes!

Post some pics!
Mine just arrived today, had to call and complain to UPS because the tracking said they tried to deliver but nobody answered. The driver did stop by the house but left the wrong package and didn't even ring the doorbell. Since I had someone else's package they made the driver circle back with mine.

Figure looks great and is now at home in with Bats and Supes!

kinda disappointed with mine. Head looked better in pictures and I like the way the BvS armor was painted better than the JL. Wasnt worth the money for basically the same figure as BvS. I did like the mother box though, its a nice solid piece of plastic

kinda disappointed with mine. Head looked better in pictures and I like the way the BvS armor was painted better than the JL. Wasnt worth the money for basically the same figure as BvS. I did like the mother box though, its a nice solid piece of plastic
I agree its not the best, I decided to fix the hair I always do with rooted hair figures. They always come out ugly. The cloak is a nice touch too. really like it.

Nice! What did you do to the hair to make it sit so close to her head? Out of the box it has too much volume.
Fisrts i got really hot water and seperated the strants of hairs. then added pomade to get the curls. then put some on top of the hair to stay flat. the hair was a mess when i got her.

I still prefer this version in every way compared to the BVS, but that’s just me :lecture

The intensity in her expression is so realistic in hand

Looks cool to me. Still waiting on mine. Have normal stores started shipping yet ? I'm assuming all these pics are from Hong Kong first batch Figures.

Back