Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I was making up my mind on whether to dump my SS PO for this(I thought I had until 12 midnight pst) as they told me I was being charged on Oct 2nd I was charged so looks like my deluxe WW is coming soon

I have yet to be charged and it’s annoying because I want the figure to ship as soon as possible. I changed the payment plan to one full payment because of this. And i know they wont ship it until after I’ve been charged

Check the SS website in your account, it will tell you when you are being charged

Check the SS website in your account, it will tell you when you are being charged

I had to contact them through live chat directly. Turns out the flex payment plan I had before I switched it to one full payment caused an error or something with the batches that were paid in full. They fixed it right away though and I was charged for the full figure. So excited to finally get it!

I had to contact them through live chat directly. Turns out the flex payment plan I had before I switched it to one full payment caused an error or something with the batches that were paid in full. They fixed it right away though and I was charged for the full figure. So excited to finally get it!

Mee three

Wonder Woman Justice League DSCN0138.jpg

Just received mine today absolutley gorgeous figure, mine didnt have a shiny body overall very happy with it, now cant wait for the rest of the league to come out

Looks fantastic to me, glad I kept my order and didn't buckle under the excessive negativity in this thread. :yess:

Back