Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B113A01A-3787-4D34-9576-B8CFA4F60D19.jpg

Next month..SSC usually sends a two weeknotice that it’s arriving ..since there is only next week left of Sept, unless we get a notice later this week or next week , I’m picturing either first week of Oct or mid October...I don’t see it taking it any later than October unless they really make changes on her.

Last I spoke with Sideshow, they said September is pretty much out of the question and to expect an October shipping date.

Gadot has a exotic face that changes. It could be reptilian blood i dunno.

Yeah, unfortunately, the HT head sculpts don't seem to match any of her faces...

:lol

Seriously though, she has very striking features, not hard or harsh, just very unique.
She's got full lips, slightly asian looking eyes, high cheek bones, high forehead, a pointy chin (noticeable from the side or when her heads is looking down), and her nose has a high bridge. Clearly, HT's sculptors have not been able to absorb all of that into one sculpt.

With what everyone has seen: do you think she’s worth keeping the order or hope for better from the next movie? I’m on the fence

Yeah it's strange how her face can sometimes seem very round and sometimes very angular. Although she was pregnant during the WW reshoots so that probably played a role too.

She definitely doesn't have the large nose HT keeps giving her, that's for sure.

IMG_20180902_235046.jpg

Can anybody post a profile pic of HT's WW next to that photo?

I have no intentions of cancelling my preorder, but this screen capture from the video review above caught my attention.

profile.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no intentions of cancelling my preorder, but this screen capture from the video review above caught my attention.

View attachment 427229

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After seeing this, I am definitely cancelling. Ill just wait until WW84, and if they dont make a new figure, then ill just go on without a WW.

Yeah, unfortunately, the HT head sculpts don't seem to match any of her faces...

:lol

Seriously though, she has very striking features, not hard or harsh, just very unique.
She's got full lips, slightly asian looking eyes, high cheek bones, high forehead, a pointy chin (noticeable from the side or when her heads is looking down), and her nose has a high bridge.

Clearly, HT's sculptors have not been able to absorb all of that into one sculpt.

No they keep making her look too Caucasian and ignoring her exotic features.

Yeah it's strange how her face can sometimes seem very round and sometimes very angular. Although she was pregnant during the WW reshoots so that probably played a role too.

Her jaw line looked defined at times, that is what account for that angular look, but she does not have a square face, she has a heart shape one.

Just cant see Gal there...But I can in my BvS one and others cant so:dunno

Likeness is subjective to a certain degree, if any sculpt has some likeness to the actress, then some people will prefer one sculpt over another.

Back