Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have kept the coat and just sold it as the "regular" version. :D

Then nobody would’ve wanted it from him :lol

No offense to Eamon, but unless he was selling it an reasonable price, I wouldn’t pay full price for a figure that’s been already been displayed and handled with .

Especially if SSC is going to get their stock pretty soon like the end of the month. It’s not selling that fast in the Asia market and I keep seeing the ebay prices drop week to week ..so that’s telling us people aren’t jumping on this .

So I think the U.S. release is coming soon because it’s not selling out in HK :lecture

Here’s a new unboxing review ..the music is too loud in the background but his in hand camera work is great

https://youtu.be/n2LA16K7v7Q

Last edited:
So no shipping notice for WW, but DP 2 is shipping in 12 days from SSC and she has been out in HK for a few weeks???

TA or someone needs to offer this sculpt for sale soon. I check eBay every day. I'm growing impatient.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I would have kept the coat and just sold it as the "regular" version. :D

Oh I wanted to keep the coat that's a big selling point so nobody was going to not want the coat.

Then nobody would’ve wanted it from him :lol

No offense to Eamon, but unless he was selling it an reasonable price, I wouldn’t pay full price for a figure that’s been already been displayed and handled with .

Well not every one is like you are they?! ;) It wasn't on display, it was on the table for 15minutes, nor did I pose it and it sold at ten bucks less than full price. Some people don't want to wait the four to six weeks it will take before sideshow gets their stock in.

Yeah obviously you would have had to sell it for a lot less, but I think it would have been worth it to keep the coat. Which is probably going to be going for $100 alone on eBay now.

I just cancelled this, the headsculpt is worse than the bvs version-seen it in hand this wk.
I thought it could of just been hard to photograph but nope-it’s actually as bad as it looks.
I liked the look of the coat but it ain’t worth buying a terrible likeness figure for a coat.
Il be waiting for ww84
Got my nrd refunded from sideshow too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just cancelled this, the headsculpt is worse than the bvs version-seen it in hand this wk.
I thought it could of just been hard to photograph but nope-it’s actually as bad as it looks.
I liked the look of the coat but it ain’t worth buying a terrible likeness figure for a coat.
Il be waiting for ww84

How did you get your NRD back?

Il be waiting for ww84

Ouch, Bro, sorry to hear that. I'm sticking w the Deluxe and can always switch out heads if needed but I need this figure w the OG WW stuff cause i'm not sure we'll ever see it again, 84 outfit looks pretty different, right?"

wet hair with water and foam, combed each curl with fingers, hot toys should do this, bad hair spoils the figure

Excellent futzing on BvS hair.
I will say, in a lot of the pics I've seen, the BvS looks stunning with the cloak.

thanks

IMG-3633.JPG

You used water to sculpt the hair like that ? It's really incredible it beautifies the figure !

wet hair with water and foam, combed each curl with fingers, hot toys should do this, bad hair spoils the figure

Back