Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The entire situation pisses me off. I cannot believe Hot Toys allowed the JL sculpt to pass Quality Inspection. So many passed on the first one to order the JL WW because it was supposed to be more accurate. SLAP

It seems most people on here think it is as accurate to the JL one, it still looks different to me though.

Now they better fix the 1/4 Ledger sculpt, otherwise I am going to lose my sh@#ttt!!!

Sorry but unless they change sculptors, there is no way they can fix that sculpt, the best you can hope for is improvement to some degree.

Last edited:
IMG-3752.JPG

Which one's Gal?

The one on the right with the sculpted hair, holding the bow and arrow.

Wow, I was following the auction for that Noel Cruz repaint, and it finally ended up selling for $2,026.

That's what his painted doll sculpts usually sell for, so I am not surprized.

Last edited:
I was watching another review last night and the guy said he got part of a second batch that wasn't as shiny.

Isn't that what happened on another figure too ? First batch shine, later ones not so shiny ? Maybe it was the original WW ?

Hope mine isn't as shiny, thought it does accentuate the collar bone and body details better I guess.

Well in the end I sold my Justice League Wonder Woman and kept the BvS one. The coat and base on the JL was lovely but there's no getting away from that hawkish heads sculpt...which some are not bothered buy so it's all good.

Sometime the newer version are always an improvement for whatever reason.

Back