Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Sideshow just bumped my last payment a month to September 25. Looking more and more like they mistook the TA release for this.

Well I guess considering all the other earlier releases something had to give. Looks like it could be WW. Perhaps they are also thinking to give potential buyers a bit of breathing space between Training WW and JL WW ?? Oh, well end of 2018 and start 2019 I guess will be a nice DC time of year. JL WW, Supes and Batman.

That's how it seems. It's still slated for October in Hong Kong meaning it will only just reach the rest of us by the end of the year. Most of the league I don't think we'll see until 2019 even if they do release in Hong Kong November/December as scheduled.

Well, looks like they'll be bumping out my last payment a couple more times then. Was really looking forward to adding this figure to my Supes and Bats to complete the DC Trinity.

Well I guess considering all the other earlier releases something had to give. Looks like it could be WW. Perhaps they are also thinking to give potential buyers a bit of breathing space between Training WW and JL WW ?? Oh, well end of 2018 and start 2019 I guess will be a nice DC time of year. JL WW, Supes and Batman.

With the dearth of DC stuff shown at SDCC this year, this will probably be the last HT figure I buy for a while. Hope they realize DC still exists and there are fans who want this stuff.

With the dearth of DC stuff shown at SDCC this year, this will probably be the last HT figure I buy for a while. Hope they realize DC still exists and there are fans who want this stuff.

The lack of DCEU movies this year was why I was so convinced they'd finally go back and finally give us Returns Catwoman and Penguin.

From 2019 onwards it's likely to get busy again with Wonder Woman 2, Shazam, Joker movie, Birds of Prey, Green Lantern Corps, Flash, Supergirl etc and likely a new Batman as well.

Honestly, I’m okay with it. I had a lot ship earlier than I anticipated this year and the last half of this year is gonna be super expensive for me. A little disappointed of course since I’m excited for this, but also a little relieved. The TA Wonder Woman will more than get me through until this is out.

Honestly, I’m okay with it. I had a lot ship earlier than I anticipated this year and the last half of this year is gonna be super expensive for me. A little disappointed of course since I’m excited for this, but also a little relieved. The TA Wonder Woman will more than get me through until this is out.

Yeah totally. I also had quite a few of the early figs too. So i'm fine with end of the year for JL.

However I think the real reason they're not coming early is that Aquaman comes out in December. So they'll be using that hype to sell the remaining JL figures I'm guessing.

To be honest I'm happy about the lack of DCEU movies, means less Hot Toys to collect :') I won't get anything from Aquaman or Shazam, I'll get the new Wonder Woman, and also anything beyond Avengers 4 I won't collect, not overly into the new characters that would appear or their costumes, so I'll soon be relinquished from Hot Toys grasp :D

Looks like the final product pics...

IMG_9126.JPG

Weeeew.

It looks like the HeadSculpt is changing constantly. At Comic Con, it looked more like the Training Armor

Now he looks totally different ...

I don't know what to think about it.

Gotta say, haven’t really seen a flattering photo of this figure yet.

I'm just going off the original pics when this was shown. Albeit with the training HS and wig on. But looked good there and better than the BvS version. I still think it'll turn out great !

Still looks like training armour sculpt to me. The tiara covers up the furrowed brow but you can see it's there.

I really wish they'd sculpt the hair. This rooted hair always looks such a mess with loose strands sticking out all over the place. Nothing like how her hair is in the movies. Oh well still looking forward to the figure overall.

Wonder what happened to the tactical suit bats. That was supposed to be first out months ago.

Back