Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The likeness does look pretty darn close in those comparisons. I think all they really need is to make the lips fuller and the eyebrows a bit thicker and darker. Which would probably help give it more of that exotic quality it's missing at the moment.

So glad I held off on the BVS WW, love the new headsculpt, Pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition with Big Chief 🤗

Pre-ordered. She is just way too close to perfect to pass on.

Now I need to decide on which Superman....I think the JL one with the brighter blue looks the best? But need to wait on more pics to
make up my mind.

How many Black Widows did Hot Toys do? Did any of you buy them all?

They did a lot of black widows think it was 5? I owned the 1st avengers sold it brought AOU version sold it brought civil war version ( will keep civil war since she goes blonde in infinity war). I only buy 1 character of each and I’ll sale and upgrade if I feel the new release is better ( in my eyes) but I buy multiple of batman because I like batman. But I have been eyeing up the mark 47 to go with my mark 43

Yep, it was five. I owned them all at one point, but not all at the same time. Sold the IM2 one because it's subpar, sold the A1 version because I sold off my A1 collection, keeping TWS version because she's one of the first HT I bought so it has sentimental value, keeping AoU because she goes with my AoU Avengers (which I'm keeping) and selling CW because I'm selling off a lot of TWS and CW stuff because I'm starting to get tired of the MCU, and have too many duplicates of characters that I could live without having duplicates of and characters in general that I no longer feel I need to have in my collection at all.

Yep, it was five. I owned them all at one point, but not all at the same time. Sold the IM2 one because it's subpar, sold the A1 version because I sold off my A1 collection, keeping TWS version because she's one of the first HT I bought so it has sentimental value, keeping AoU because she goes with my AoU Avengers (which I'm keeping) and selling CW because I'm selling off a lot of TWS and CW stuff because I'm starting to get tired of the MCU, and have too many duplicates of characters that I could live without having duplicates of and characters in general that I no longer feel I need to have in my collection at all.

Yeah exactly! I decided to buy the version of the characters I wanted instead of getting hooked on completing licenses. I can’t blame hot toys or marvel it is what it is. It taught me to be smarter in my purchases and obviously keep in mind of future (upgraded) versions. I still enjoy some of the marvel figures that come out, I’m looking forward to GOTG v2

Huh, that release estimate is a bit surprising. I would think that with so many reused assets it would at most be 6 months or so from the PO date, but a year? That's very unexpected

c3515b5b3969cac40d52b303c96167b4.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I wonder if there really isn’t a solo film WW coming and HT decided the deluxe is a combo of BVS, WW and JL , will there be a god killer and shield from the solo film included at the last minute . It’s a year away in the release and there is still time to include it before final product.

I think it still might happen..remember TFA Rey proto didn’t have the lightsaber at first, then HT decided to include it. :pray:

I wonder if there really isn’t a solo film WW coming and HT decided the deluxe is a combo of BVS, WW and JL , will there be a god killer and shield from the solo film included at the last minute . It’s a year away in the release and there is still time to include it before final product.

I think it still might happen..remember TFA Rey proto didn’t have the lightsaber at first, then HT decided to include it. :pray:

Why would it be a combo of BvS though? They already have a BvS version.

Because of the fiery gauntlets..they are completely identical to the BVS version

I gotcha. I don't think their intent was to make this figure an amalgamation of BvS, JL and WW though, being that they already have a BvS version. I believe it to be an amalgamation of WW and JL.

It's possible they may include the God killer sword and shield with this offering, but likely not. It would be easy to do though, being that they'd already have the accessories made via the TA figure, so all they'd simply have to do is add it with this one as well. Like you said, similar to what they did with Rey. They already had a plethora of Anakin/Luke lightsabers made from other figures, so simply adding it with Rey was quite simple.

Look closely at the photo. You can see the sculpted hair underneath the rooted hair, just above the tiara. Even in the official proto photos advertised by HT, you can see the sculpted hair of the TA sculpt underneath.

I think you could be right there Silverstar. I thought that was the case for the initial pics, but looks like they are continuing with the charade even for the pre-order pics.

Question is will they simply remove the sculpted hair from the training version and go with that existing face sculpt, or do a new sculpt between now and release date.

I really hope they tweak it a bit.....for the better.

I got out the red marker......

View attachment 377015

Crap!!! :slap

Now I can't un-see it!!!

dc-comics-justice-league-wonder-woman-deluxe-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903121-24.jpg

I was just about to order because I think it looks much better overall and I am not sure a WW solo version is guaranteed anymore, but after noticing this now I am wondering if it comes out this way if the sculpted hair on the forehead below the rooted hair is going to drive me nuts!

Nah, I wouldn't be worried about that. I believe it'll be fully rooted hair. I think they just did that as a placeholder just so that way they could have something to show.

Back