Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANH Vader 2.0 was a bit of a surprise. WW and Batman went without saying.

How did it actually go with BvS Batman ? I remember looking at the first SS pics and thought he looks Fat, so didn't look again. Then way later I find out they went to the new muscled body, and I totally missed out. That sucked really bad !!!

With Justice League out in the next days I hope we see some more HT figure releases this coming week. However I'm guessing WW will be one of the last, followed only by Superman I suppose.

Can't wait to see the final pics of HT JL Wonder Woman. Just hope she looks as good as the prototypes shown to date.

Well this one seems like a better choice than the BvS version. I only want one wonder woman and i'm waiting for what I think would be a "definitive version"

It's getting there, but there's still something off about the sculpt to me.

23456341_10155020509267344_1959380203652533975_o.jpg

Wow I was expecting this one to go up last :lol shows what I know.

I guess this rules out a regular armour version from her solo movie as this one as the cloak. Sculpt looks improved but still not sold on the rooted hair.

Is it a new sculpt or the same one as BvS?

Also, since the bonus comes with the robe/cloak, does that mean there isn't a Wonder Woman movie version of her? I remember seeing the cloaked version on display at SDCC but didn't know if it was for her solo movie or for JL as it is shown now.

Is it a new sculpt or the same one as BvS?

Also, since the bonus comes with the robe/cloak, does that mean there isn't a Wonder Woman movie version of her? I remember seeing the cloaked version on display at SDCC but didn't know if it was for her solo movie or for JL as it is shown now.

Yeah I'm wondering if they merged those now.

I'm not sure if she wears it again in JL or not, but if it's the WW robe, then she ought to have the "Godkiller" sword and the shield from WW to match it. That would be the version I want to get.

Certainly looks that way and a good idea I feel. Three almost identical versions would have been too much.

I like the new sculpt, lasso accessories, cloak and really want the mother box so I'll likely pick this up. I'll use the cloak from this on my BvS WW as well as the sword and shield from the training armour figure to create her look in the solo movie and then display this figure with the rest of the JL crew. :)

Need to pass on this one.. The difference with BvS ver is not that much to warrant another 200 odd bucks

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if she wears it again in JL or not, but if it's the WW robe, then she ought to have the "Godkiller" sword and the shield from WW to match it. That would be the version I want to get.

I guess since the training version comes with that sword and shield we still would get them if we get both figures, and could swap them out with the other

Wow, this is pretty much all you'd want from a Wonder Gadot figure. I wonder if they threw in the robe as an exclusive because they cancelled the standalone figure?

Wow, this is pretty much all you'd want from a Wonder Gadot figure. I wonder if they threw in the robe as an exclusive because they cancelled the standalone figure?
Exactly what they did...
6092fad28d94bcf5898305471c116df7.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back