Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it safe to permanently pose the figure like this without damaging the arms? wonder-woman-comic-concept-version_dc-comics_gallery_5c4b9b6740251.jpg

Man, I'm very pleased with the GACTOYS WW head sculpt. To my eye just looks way more like Gal Gadot than the stock head sculpt. If the head was just a tiny smidgen larger it's be damn near perfect. But it still looks great. Really, really happy with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0451.JPG
    IMG_0451.JPG
    343.8 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_0443.JPG
    IMG_0443.JPG
    377.8 KB · Views: 300
Just getting out word that I put together a forum for folks that love to talk about Zack Snyder's DC films. Please come on by and hang out! thesnyderverse.proboards.com

Moderators, I promise will only post this in the threads that feature Zack's characters!

Face definitely looks like her! Are you going to refine the hair some more?

Had this sitting in the box since release, finally have room to display. Excuse the mess in the back, IKEA shelfs out of stock:

MtfolKP.jpg

GfE3Ch7.jpg

Also, is this normal/within tolerance? It feels like I can see the "skeleton" underneath, and looks bumpy under certain light. Only her right arm, not her left. First seamless figure, just wondering. Images are adjusted to bring out what I'm seeing.

hohGh4ol.jpg

BABabESl.jpg

eSJwsIZl.jpg

cUWb782l.jpg

^^ Nice pics! :)

Well mine has similar thing going on, but I don't notice it too much. For me it looks like it's the seam from the moulding process.

Going to order the GAC head sculpt now and use it on a Tbleauge body with the classic comic outfit. I also plan on rooting the hair on the GAC head to give it a more realistic look.

I'm still on the hunt for a really good custom head sculpt for this figure at a reasonable price (versus the cost of an entire HT figure, etc.). I picked up one a while back at a good price that I like the face well enough (not a perfect match to Gal but I still prefer it to the HT stock head sculpt), but unfortunately it's proprortioned just everso slightly too small for the body which is vaguely annoying. Would appreciate folks sharing links to any custom head sculpts that don't cost an arm and a leg.

Back