Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given that this figure was delayed, if I cancel my pre-order, will I get all of my money back, NRD included?

Given that this figure was delayed, if I cancel my pre-order, will I get all of my money back, NRD included?

youll get your money back but not your NRD, the NRD is only refunded within the first 24hrs your ordered and if if was delayed more than 90 days of the arrival date which I dont believe it was

youll get your money back but not your NRD, the NRD is only refunded within the first 24hrs your ordered and if if was delayed more than 90 days of the arrival date which I dont believe it was

Ah okay thanks for the info! I was confused b/c on "Cancel Items or Request a Payment Plan" page, I didn't see "Cancellation Fees apply" for the WW figure:
Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 12.25.49 PM.jpg

Yeah, the first estimates were for October '18 through December '18, so I don't think it can be fairly said that it's been delayed.

That’s way too much product on the hair..the hair can style easier than the BVS IMO

The hair can be styled in many ways

She looks great in those pics guyver! How did you get the product out of her hair?

The sculpt I do concur is an improvement from the BvS version as far as looking more lifelike, and not as doll-like.

They should be shipped in 2 days time. Sideshow's stock is in warehouse and will actually be unboxed and shown on today's Sideshow Live. I'm holding on to hope that MAYBE just MAYBE this new batch has an "re-updated" sculpt. Even though I don't have a big issue with the slightly larger/pointier nose, it wouldn't hurt to have a sculpt that was closer to the Training Armor version in this "Sideshow batch". It's a long shot but there have been "corrections/modification" mid-production between batches. Either way, I hope everyone gets their order from Sideshow by week's end and are happy with it.

I was charged for the deluxe today. I expect to get a shipping notice either tonight or, most likely, tomorrow.

I have yet to be charged and it’s annoying because I want the figure to ship as soon as possible. I changed the payment plan to one full payment because of this. And i know they wont ship it until after I’ve been charged

Back