Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That means it comes to the US in July right? So I wonder when we will start to see overseas unboxings?

Usually at least 6 weeks before so you'd have to think be out in Hong Kong very soon! Hopefully the training armour isn't far away either.

Usually at least 6 weeks before so you'd have to think be out in Hong Kong very soon! Hopefully the training armour isn't far away either.

Well normally this week should belong to a couple of Solo figures, so maybe we'll get some reviews of WW next week. But given how minimalist they've been with Solo up until now, maybe they'll release WW this week as well to mix it up a bit.

Anyone request Sideshow update the payment schedule (if you are on one)? Wanted to know what a revised payment schedule looks like to get this figure on release.

Anyone request Sideshow update the payment schedule (if you are on one)? Wanted to know what a revised payment schedule looks like to get this figure on release.

Hey, mate! I just updated mine a few days ago. To get it on release, I had to do 2 payments of approximately $105 in June & $122 in July. Two things to consider: 1) I did use a $15 discount code and 2) The price is for the Deluxe Edition. Hope this gives you an idea.

Hey, mate! I just updated mine a few days ago. To get it on release, I had to do 2 payments of approximately $105 in June & $122 in July. Two things to consider: 1) I did use a $15 discount code and 2) The price is for the Deluxe Edition. Hope this gives you an idea.

Thanks for the info. I had them keep it at 4 payments so they started this month and will ship to me in August.

I keep thinking we should be starting to see some action on this figure soon, and some over sea's unboxings, now that we are expecting SCC to get this in July?

The first Wonder Woman from BVS looks like her hair is Black, but the Justice League version looks like it's going to have brown hair. Is this a porotype mix-up or is she really going to have brown hair? Personally, I would rather her hair stay black.

The first Wonder Woman from BVS looks like her hair is Black, but the Justice League version looks like it's going to have brown hair. Is this a porotype mix-up or is she really going to have brown hair? Personally, I would rather her hair stay black.

I have the BvS Wonder Woman and the hair is very much brown not black.

Back