Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure looks great and is a nice close likeness to Gal, but I just wish her hair was darker. It looks too brown in the pics I've seen. I'll be picking it up anyway though, as I'm not sure Hot Toys--or anyone really--can get any closer on Gal's likeness.

Prime is probably the closest when it comes getting Gals likeness overall but they don't seem to be able to get Gal's eyes right. If the upper half of this sculpt was combined with Primes Training one, then I think the likeness would be pretty much bang on.

FWIW I just got an early processing notice from SSC of July-August arrival for the Deluxe version.

Awesome ! I didn't order from SSC, but this is good general news to all.

I really have a feeling they just put a 1 year tag on all recent figures, and if it works out early everyone is happy. If not, they don't disappoint anyone.

So is it only coming early for those who ordered through Sideshow? I went with KG Hobby, hopefully they get it early to.

Crap. I need just one more month to catch up

Jedi Luke released early and I still haven’t got tech suit spider hc yet :gah:

So I wonder then if there is a chance of JL WW being bumped up to Q3 instead of the listed Q4? I really would love to get this at least in 2018 and not close to or in early 2019.

Well I posted this on January 24th, glad I got my wish. I wonder when we can start seeing some early unboxing videos?

I'm still confused by this. Are these just a few early release figures Sideshow will be getting or is the figure releasing in Hong Kong soon?

I'm still confused by this. Are these just a few early release figures Sideshow will be getting or is the figure releasing in Hong Kong soon?

Well considering that Sideshow is releasing it early I'd say that Hong Kong will get this at some point soon enough.

Still waiting on Spider-Man, Anakin, and now this. Going to be an expensive month when they all hit at once

Well considering that Sideshow is releasing it early I'd say that Hong Kong will get this at some point soon enough.

That would be my assumption...just wasn't sure if it was some early exclusive like the small number of recently released IW Black Widow figures in Japan months before the general release in Hong Kong and elsewhere.

Why did this releas sooner than TA WW

They're both July-August releases now on Sideshow. Considering they share the same head sculpt, I'm surprised that they had such different release windows to begin with.

In any event, I bought this as a birthday present to myself, so now I guess it'll be showing up earlier than expected. :yess:

I’m both excited and dreading it - looks like all four figures I have on preorder (other than Arya Stark, who is already paid in full) this year are going to ship around the same time. 🙃💸😅

I’m both excited and dreading it - looks like all four figures I have on preorder (other than Arya Stark, who is already paid in full) this year are going to ship around the same time. ������

Arya will never ship on time. You can expect her end of year if you're lucky haha.

Back