Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rumors about it coming out on HBO max makes perfect sense. Even if it's not ready for launch, if they're smart it will be there soon after. HBO max doesn't really have a lot going for it, and the rates are a lot higher than most streaming services.

i agree this is the perfect opportunity for warner to finally invest in this release, especially considering all other movie production is shut down for the unknown future due to covid. However, it also makes it nearly impossible for Snyder to film the additional scenes he needed to finish the film. Unless filming said scenes could some how be done with the actors isolated from one another, but it would cost even more in post production to seamlessly blend this footage together to make it look believable.

i agree this is the perfect opportunity for warner to finally invest in this release, especially considering all other movie production is shut down for the unknown future due to covid. However, it also makes it nearly impossible for Snyder to film the additional scenes he needed to finish the film. Unless filming said scenes could some how be done with the actors isolated from one another, but it would cost even more in post production to seamlessly blend this footage together to make it look believable.
And if anyone has a moustache they’d be screwed!

Bummed to see that video. That shade John Francis Daley threw on Twitter was certainly interesting. Kinda seems like this kiddo is way more difficult and perhaps troubled than anyone guessed.

Figures I just bought my brand spanking new Flash figure like a week ago. As a female fan, this kind of behavior just really sours me. Anyone need a Flash? LMAO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish the Warners would get off their asses about this franchise. Do a Flashpoint move with someone, ANYONE, and reset the DCU. If it's Miller fine, if it's not, fine. I'd finally pull the trigger on this if they would make a decision. Everyone knows Affleck is gone, maybe they'll put Cavill out of his misery and recast that, although I feel sorry for him being cast as Emoman by Snyder. Just do the movie and recast anyone that has given even the slightest hint they are leaving the DCU and move on. Maybe they could even find someone that knows how to use the characters, although that might be asking too much

I don’t want anyone to be recast. Affleck was the only person in 50 years to be an actual Batman. Just make him stop killing everyone though. At least he didn’t wear those dumb rubber suits that everyone from Keaton through bale in Batman begins wore. And that dark knight & rises suit that bale wore was not Batman.

As for cavill, he was a perfect Superman to me. He wasn’t a goody two shoes, he actually had character. better writers would have helped him though.

As for miller, I enjoyed his flash. Never a big fan of the character, but he was better than the CW guy.

As for cyborg I don’t give a crap what they do with him.

They are not going to recast Wonder Woman, they would be stupid to do so.

Just my 2 cents.

Surprisingly, the only one I want to be recast is Miller. Not b/c of the recent video, but I don’t like him as Barry, I don’t think he does the role justice, not to mention his bad running—it has been mentioned that his running was so bad that they had to CGI his legs, which as we know, the CGI didn’t do anyone any favors in JL to begin with. The Flash is one of my favorite DC characters, so if he’s recast in the next movies I think ppl will just accept it the way ppl accepted the Rhodey switch in the MCU.

WB won’t recast WW, Aquaman or Shazam as those have raked in good money AND have more positive than negative reviews overall. As much as Cavill loves Superman (and for me, my favorite Superman to date), I could see him handing over the cape if they don’t want to give him good enough stories to be a part of.

I'm like 90 percent certain WB's interest in making Flashpoint is largely so they can reset the continuity so they can potentially have the new Batman (and let's be real, most likely Superman) team up with Gadot and Momoa should they ever want to try Justice League again. The ship has already sailed on Affleck and as much as I feel Cavill got an unfair shake, it's looking less and less likely every day that they're actually planning on making Man of Steel 2.

Making the first ever flash film into a flashpoint plot is stupid. At least wait until the second movie to do that.

As I said, they want this so they want it for the continuity reasons, most likely. Much like how Fox used Days of Future Past to reset the X-Men canon so they wouldn't have to be tied down by stuff from The Last Stand should they choose to make future sequels.

As I said, they want this so they want it for the continuity reasons, most likely. Much like how Fox used Days of Future Past to reset the X-Men canon so they wouldn't have to be tied down by stuff from The Last Stand should they choose to make future sequels.

Didn't help Fox... their XMen continuity is a cluster*****k with or without Days of Future Past.

HAHAHAHA!!! I finally watched the video! It's obvious by her arm motions at the beginning of the vid, that she's making fun of the way he runs.... hahahahaha

Didn't help Fox... their XMen continuity is a cluster*****k with or without Days of Future Past.

Doesn't matter. Point is that it gave them an in-universe excuse to ignore certain installments they didn't have to deal with, just like this hypothetically would for DC.

Definitely a well done figure. In fact the whole JL line so far is quite nice. Aquaman surprised me as to how awesome he looks on display. I really, really hope HT moves forward with Cyborg. I’d love to complete the line.

Still in stock at BBTS. But Aquaman just sold out at BBTS a week or two ago, so... Before long it'll be tough to find at or near retail price in the aftermarket. If ZSJL is a big hit next year all these JL figures will be even more in demand.

Back