Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well this was a surprise ,i never expected these guy to meet :panic:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I?ve had the flash from the release day and it?s easy in the top 5 figures in my collection
Surprised there hasn?t been much interest in it, probably due to the film but it?s a Top quality figure

I?ve had the flash from the release day and it?s easy in the top 5 figures in my collection
Surprised there hasn?t been much interest in it, probably due to the film but it?s a Top quality figure
Yeah, same here. I'd probably chalk it up to disinterest. It really is a great figure with so much attention to detail. One of my favorites also.

Crappy camera picture, but you can still see all the textures, and layering. I love it.
c2512db14ec71c7bcc7a731f71c36ca6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How many times had the movie already been delayed by this point? And it was probably moving away from the most recent July 2022 release date anyway (since Disney rescheduled a Marvel movie for a week away).

Here?s the deal about that.

It trended twitter for 2 hours and everyone forgot. Either no one gives a **** about Ezra Miller or the video is not enough to just ?cancel? him.

I just don?t want this **** to **** with the Snyder cut release.

He sure is. I watched that video, and I really don't know what to make of it. I mean, that coat? Is he really wearing flip-flops in Iceland? Why is the girl smiling and laughing and being weird? Why is the video so short? Do any of us really think this woman couldn't totally take him in a fight?

Here?s the deal about that.

It trended twitter for 2 hours and everyone forgot. Either no one gives a **** about Ezra Miller or the video is not enough to just ?cancel? him.

I just don?t want this **** to **** with the Snyder cut release.

The Snyder cut release? Lol that not gonna come out any time soon

The Snyder cut release? Lol that not gonna come out any time soon

The rumors about it coming out on HBO max makes perfect sense. Even if it's not ready for launch, if they're smart it will be there soon after. HBO max doesn't really have a lot going for it, and the rates are a lot higher than most streaming services.

Back