Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27d81a7719c693148b6079127a2b4e60.jpg

Amazing pic ... Snyder vision ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that pic!! Regardless of the movie's quality or lack of these figures look great together.

BvS and JL Wonder Woman are the only ones that are patently debatable to me.

Just curious, which BvS figures do you feel the are questionable when it comes to the likeness? Batman is amazing, and while I don't own BvS Superman every picture and video I've seen looks movie accurate.

Edit: Never mind, realizing now you must have meant Wonder Woman. Still having morning coffee!

Just curious, which BvS figures do you feel the are questionable when it comes to the likeness? Batman is amazing, and while I don't own BvS Superman every picture and video I've seen looks movie accurate.

Reads to me as the BvS Wonder Woman and the Justice League Wonder Woman = the BvS and the Justice League Wonder Woman.

He said it in the review ..what I thought , no ab crunch

What a Fail HT :pfft:

mine just arrived from timcent ,
happy to say he has ab crunch :)
gotta say he seems the best articulated figure ive has since the spiderman figures

Around this time, Ezra's contract with WB is ending and it seems like WB will not renew it. So this will be first and last figure of Ezra's Flash and maybe Justice League Flash (for a long loooong time).

He at least got his figure.

Meanwhile, Hot Toys' Cyborg prototype (Fisher's contract is also up):

seattle-trash-1_custom-bc22845bc071b6511a284ab7a37a03766247a807-s800-c85.jpg

Edit: Never mind, realizing now you must have meant Wonder Woman. Still having morning coffee!

Yes, I mean WW. :lol

BvS Superman is indeed overall a good sculpt in my opinion; however, I do think the MoS sculpt is a slightly better portrait. Batman is near flawless.

Around this time, Ezra's contract with WB is ending and it seems like WB will not renew it. So this will be first and last figure of Ezra's Flash and maybe Justice League Flash (for a long loooong time).

Wonder if that makes it more valuable or less valuable ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back