Hot Toys Justice League The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman and Wonder Woman are both pretty good. Batman's regular is okay, not a fan of the tactical suit. I don't like the suits for Aquaman, Cyborg, or Flash.

This is pretty much exactly exactly where I fall as well. I once saw someone say Cyborg looked like an LED light in some crumpled tin foil, and that's honestly what he looks like with all the folds and angles.

Ironically, I think this Flash figure here actually looks way better than the actual onscreen Flash. Something about the costume looks better as a toy than it did in live-action, IMO.

Loved ezras flash. He was the gem in the movie. I cant wait to get him. Then aquaman, and maybe a cyborg from someone

He was the worst part of the film for me. Horrible casting choice on WB's part.

Superman and Wonder Woman are both pretty good. Batman's regular is okay, not a fan of the tactical suit. I don't like the suits for Aquaman, Cyborg, or Flash.

The color filter that Whedon put on the film made Superman's suit look turquoise--it's horrible looking. And the lighting Whedon used in his reshoots make the underchroming overpronounced. But Hot Toys is evidently giving us the true color color of the suit as Michael Wilkinson describes it. I have faith that in the Snyder cut the suit looks much better. Anyway, I love how the HT rendition of the Superman suit looks--that to me is definitive Superman.

I'm opposite of you on the two Batman suits. I love the JL Tactical Suit and dislike the regular suit with it's egg shaped cowl. The latter is for me a step down from the perfection of the BvS standard suit.

WW is for me a slight improvement from BvS and her solo film with a slightly more muted red.

I actually prefer the JL armor for Aquaman to Wan's classic gold and green comic book classic suit. It feels more like from an ancient civ, in the way that MoS did for Krypton.

Loved the prototype for Cyborg, hope we get it released one day.

And I like the Flash suit from the film, as it's a young scientist's best effort to use space age heat shielding material. I kind of dig it.

Agree. He was the worst part of WW and the worst part of JL

To be honest I didn't like him much either.

I got the feeling they tried to write him as the DC Spiderman with his little funny one liners. Not original at all imo.

Running style was also stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not feeling it. Cancelled my preorder. Will just stick with WW, Superman, Batman, and Aquaman.

To be honest I didn't like him much either.

I got the feeling they tried to write him as the DC Spiderman with his little funny one liners. Not original at all imo.

Running style was also stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was written more like a wally west than a Barry Allen. It’s odd.

Giving Wally West's personality to Barry is a common thing for adaptations since Barry didn't really have a set personality in the comics (that's not a knock on the character; that tends to apply to a lot of DC characters created in the Silver Age). I first noticed this in The Batman cartoon from some years ago, when they had Barry written as a hyperactive jokester who eats insane amounts of food.

Back